+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: College Basketball 2005-2006

College Basketball 2005-2006

Duke just hit a huge three pointer at the buzzer to stay undefeated. The Gonzaga/Washington basketball game is about to start and I'm really looking forward to this. I know it's only December, but I love college hoops.

Blue Devils fan here and the decibel level in my house was off the charts when Duke won that game! Great finish! I'm with you, Mariner! I love college hoops! Go Duke!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Woot! Great game between the Zags and the Huskies. Huskies win it 99-95 at home.

Ooooohhhhhh!!!!!! Thanks for starting a thread, Mariner! I'm a huge College Hoops fan as well--and as many of you might already know!

Sorry, lildago...I despise Duke! But that has no bearing on the fact that they will likely win it all this year. They are solid as solid can be.

Zags are looking pretty good too, Mariner.

Now, my Illini are currently ranking pretty high, but from watching their games so far this year, they really need to learn to play together and the younger guys need some confidence. Brian Randle is the only younger guy that is showing any sort of spine in the game. Everyone else just gives the ball to Dee Brown and then they fade away.

College Hoops! The Passion! The Drama! The Upsets! Yeah baby!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I am also a huge college hoops fan! I will be cheering on the Michigan State Spartans, Go STATE!

FORT Newbie
    Duke got lucky, Va Tech had that game

Calling all College Hoops Fans...Alert! Alert!

(1)Duke vs. (2)Texas Saturday at the Meadowlands (NY, right?) at 1:30 PM Eastern time. Airing on CBS. This is a heavyweight bout, and an OUTSTANDING early season matchup. I know I'm looking forward to it.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I live in Canada so my watching US College Basketball is pretty well limited to what CBS shows on the weekend. But it is the one sport that I really enjoy.
    I became a Duke fan in the 1990's when Wojo was their point guard (no way am I going to try to spell his last name). Despite being the preseason #1 I am not convinced that they are going to be in the finals. They have had too many close games this season with teams that they should have beaten fairly easily.

Duke looked really impressive in drilling Texas. I'm watching Washington leading New Mexico and am looking forward to Gonzaga/Oklahoma State which starts in a few minutes.

I just stopped by to say "GO DUKE!" J.J. Reddick scored an impressive 41 points as Duke crushed Texas.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast