+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NBA 2005-2006 Season

NBA 2005-2006 Season

Might as well start a thread for the new season.

Lots of OT games to start the week off. There better be no more Pacers suspended or injured this year, I drafted JO & Ron on my fantasy team!
    Last edited by Unklescott; 12-06-2005 at 07:02 AM.

I'm still getting used to Finley in a Spurs jersey this season... And it wasz great to see a huge ovation for Finley when they played Dallas yesterday though it sucked that they lost big time to Dirk and Co...Anyone else that thinks Dallas has a shot this season?? They took down the Suns too in the season opener...
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

I'm really surprised they were able to blow up the Spurs like that. I expected them to beat the Suns sans Amare, but not the Spurs. I actually expected the Suns game to be a blowout as opposed to the OT thriller it was.

I think the Texas teams are going to be great this year, too bad Tmac got injured so early on, but at least its not late in the season. I'm liking Houston, Dallas, and SA this year, but I have a feeling Dallas will once again crumble in the playoffs....much like Sacto.

Pistons off to a 8-0 start. Haven't won any big games as of yet but I'll take the wins we have.

I posted too soon, we got our butts whopped last night.

+ Reply to Thread