+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NFL 2005

I'm getting jazzed for tomorrow's championship games. I know it's wrong, but I hope Steve Smith wakes up with the flu tomorrow.

FORT Fogey
    SEATTLE'S GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!

I hope they win it for you, Mariner!!!

Thanks Pom! I don't think I can possibly describe how loud it was at the game.

I was thinking about you when they won, Mariner! Since my team is no where near the Super Bowl, I'll be cheering your guys on!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I'm surprised I wasnt busier at work this morning. I work at a gas station just south of seattle that's the last exit befor you get to Seattle. I was expectin more beer sells.... oh well.

My son is all excited about Seattle coming to Detroit for the Superbowl. That kid has been rooting for them for several seasons. Should be a great game.
    A DJ on the radio this morning said he had to root for Pittsburgh because they represent the old fat black dudes - with Jerome Bettis.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    SEATTLE'S GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!
    If I am right, since Detroit is an NFC team that means Seattle will be the "home" team, and THAT means I, Marleybone, will have one more chance to see them in those tight, shiny blue pants. Woot!

I was also thinking about you, Mariner, when the Seahawks won and I will be rooting for them to win it all. Sean Alexander and the receivers were very good to me during Fastasy Football.

So was Steve Smith, actually, but I think the Seahawks are a better team overall.

Thanks everyone! People are going crazy in Seattle. Last Friday the mayor asked everyone to wear blue to work. There were jerseys everywhere. My ears are still ringing from the game itself. By the third quarter, one of the Carolina fans sitting in front of me had jokingly taken off his Panthers jersey and was yelling "Go Hawks!" The Steelers look awfully tough but I'm hoping Matt, Shaun, Lofa, etc. can pull it out.

Wow, no love for the Steelers on this thread! I've got to give big love to my boys! Hope it's a great game because I truly believe that the best of both conferences made it to the Super Bowl. But I have to say I hope my Steelers dominate and bring one home for the new generation of Steelers fans that only get to hear about the Steel Curtain Dynasty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast