+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brooke Gordon lawyers try to serve subpoenas at Daytona

FORT Fanatic
    Hmm I have served a number of subpoenas on private property. You just go knock on the door. If a person can't be found by the court the plaintiff can hire the police to serve the subpoena, to prevent the defendant from hiding from service. At least in my neck of the woods. If they have a search warrant they can't be turned away - I guess I missed what you were referring to, joeguy. Clarify? Do you mean that the police can enter the track to serve subpoenas if they have a search warrant? It seems more of an issue of the police choosing their battles to me, but I guess we'll never know.....

Sorry to hijack the thread, I just thought that was interesting. The subpoenas are going to be served at some time or another, you'd think at least one of those guys would step up and take it.

Back on topic though, his reasons for not giving her what she wants in the divorce is just dumb - that he "risked his life?" oh please. How noble - not. Maybe he should have thought about that beforehand. Sounds like he cheated or abused her ("marital misconduct").

I think it still goes back to the rumors of him being a switch hitter.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Marital misconduct covers a really wide span of things. I think he is stupid for just not settling.He is probably on the hook for way more in legal fees by trying to fight it.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    What i meant was like the police need a search warrent to look in your house (private property) just like the racetrack, it's owned by the Bill France Family. who are nascar for what it's worth.

I posted another thread this weekend about jeff from the New York Post gossip column. About his girlfriend moving out and he has another one already.

It's in the "brooke versus jeff thread"

FORT Fanatic
    I never heard those rumors! That's funny. I agree, enygma - maybe it's one of those "better the lawyers get it than the ex" things.

joeguy, I copied this from the link in the New York Post:
    Just a few months after his wife, Jennifer Brooke Gordon, filed for divorce citing "marital misconduct," Gordon has broken up with the woman cited in the divorce papers, model Deanna Merryman, and is now dating leggy stunner Amanda Church.
    Anyway, I found a pic of Merryman, couldn't find one of Church. I'll try to attach it.
    Last edited by glennajo; 09-05-2006 at 05:13 AM.

This is from the NY Daily News, January 7:

NASCAR star Jeff Gordon moves fast - on and off the track. Last week, a spy told us Gordon was cavorting on St. Bart's with Deanna Merryman, the Hawaiian Tropic model he was squiring a few months ago. Now we learn that the brunette beauty who was frolicking topless with him on St. Jean Beach was model Amanda Church.

Gordon, still embroiled in a divorce from wife Brooke, brought Church to New York last month for the Winston Cup banquet. Chances are she'll be watching him when he plays host of "Saturday Night Live" this weekend.

[IMG]images/stor/20030211sppro011a.jpg[/IMG]
    BROKEN HOME: Jeff Gordon and girlfriend Amanda Church share a moment during Monday's qualifying for the Daytona 500. Gordon and his estranged wife Brooke are in the middle of a divorce case, one that spilled over to the track Monday when her lawyers tried unsuccessfully to issue subpoenas to several NASCAR team owners.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    man it justs gets better and better, but you got to wonder what happened between Jeff and Brooke. what happened that made him stray??

yeah they were supposed to be like "the NASCAR couple" but that obviously didn't last too long, I guess there is too much temptation and not enough resistance to that in the guys to get a marriage to last unless the wife is by his side reminding him.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12