+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Westminster Dog Show

Oh, there are so many breeds that I would get.
    Belgian Terv, German Shepherd, the Newfoundland, Bernese Mountain dog, Golden Retriever, and the Pembrooke Corgi.

was that golden just fantastic looking!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Yep. it was gorgeous. What did you think of the little segment about the "Puppies behind Bars" program? I though it was very touching. Now, that's a program that can rehabilitate some criminals, imo.

I would swear that they showed that either last year or the year before. I know I have seen that before.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234