+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: College Football 2005

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post

Michigan vs.Nebraska
    final play of the game I have never seen anything like it. Crazy crap...
    Wasn't that just wild? I'm sure I'm the only one here who was happy with the outcome.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Congratulations PSU on your Orange Bowl win What a friggin game that was.....
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    No kidding! Holy crap. I felt so bad for those poor kickers. Happy that PSU finally won though. It took me about 2 minutes into the game to be sick of the FSU band and the constant tomahawk chop thing.

I'm always happy to see the Big Ten teams do well (with the exception of Michigan )
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    No kidding! Holy crap. I felt so bad for those poor kickers. Happy that PSU finally won though. It took me about 2 minutes into the game to be sick of the FSU band and the constant tomahawk chop thing.

OMG Marley, I thought I was the only one. You lasted a little longer than I did though. For me it was about 30 seconds before I started screaming at my tv for the to shut the ****** up. LOL I swear that is the only song they knew.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Premium Member
    OMG Marley, I thought I was the only one. You lasted a little longer than I did though. For me it was about 30 seconds before I started screaming at my tv for the to shut the ****** up. LOL I swear that is the only song they knew.
    I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I swear they played and sang that non-stop through the whole entire game... I kept thinking of the movie Major League when the owner lady said "I. hate. that. f***ing. song.".

Anyone watching the Rose Bowl - Texas winning at close to the end of the first half. 16-7

And Texas wins it! 41-38. What a great game!!! I'm going to bed now.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I'm glad to see Texas won. I only wish it could have been a blow out. I'm so sick of hearing about how good USC is.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

That was one hell of a national championship game!!! Wow!

Congrats to the Longhorns. Vince Young...what a game!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast