+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: College Football 2005

Pete Carroll makes me sick, here is a NFL coaching has-been and he being haoled as the second coming, wait till lieter and Bush leave USC, Pete Caroll will be exposed for the fraus he his. Out there stamping his feet and waving his arms when Notre Dame stopped them and wouldn't leave till he got his way. Oh by the ay when you have to trick a defense by motioning to spike ball and you run it in. So's how deperately pathetic a coach you are. HERE'S TO THE TRUE #1 TEAM; Texas Longhorns

Michigan vs Penn State
    WHAT A GAME!!!!

Hail to the Victors...those lucky son of a guns.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    Pete Carroll makes me sick, here is a NFL coaching has-been and he being haoled as the second coming, wait till lieter and Bush leave USC, Pete Caroll will be exposed for the fraus he his. Out there stamping his feet and waving his arms when Notre Dame stopped them and wouldn't leave till he got his way. Oh by the ay when you have to trick a defense by motioning to spike ball and you run it in. So's how deperately pathetic a coach you are. HERE'S TO THE TRUE #1 TEAM; Texas Longhorns
    I'm not quite sure which moment you are talking about when you say he was stomping his feet. I assume the second to last play when Leinart tried to score and the clock ran out. If I was Pete Carroll, I would have been stomping my feet too since the ball clearly flew out of bounds when Leinart got hit. The clock was supposed to stop as soon as it went out of bounds. As to the last play, the post-game interviews made it clear that Carroll wasn't trying to fake anyone out by motioning to spike the ball. That's what he told his team to do. The quarterback sneak was something Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart decided to do on their own. Imagine what Carroll's reaction would have been if Leinart hadn't made it.

P.S. I am in no way a USC fan. In fact, I hate that damn fight song.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    HERE'S TO THE TRUE #1 TEAM; Texas Longhorns
    Whoo Hooo! Let's see if BCS agrees. USC deserves to drop for that crappy game they had against Norte Dame. Being ranked #1 they should have blown ND out of the water.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

BCS Standings as of Oct. 15, 2005

1. USC
    2. Texas
    3. Virginia Tech
    4. Georgia
    5. Alabama
    6. LSU
    7. Texas Tech
    8. Miami
    9. UCLA
    10. Penn State
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Still cannot get over PSU losing that game in the last friggin second I was really hoping they would have pulled that off.....
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Gotta love Vince Young leading the Heisman race now. He is a freak of nature and deserves every award he gets. ESPN'S Heisman Watch
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    ^huh?^
    gotta love Vince Young leading what? "based on an espn expert's poll"??

i think when the real experts submit their votes, we'll once again see that household names win Heismans, and here in the southeast and in the northeast Vince Young is not a household name. Vince needs more TV time if he is to win it. Texas has been on TV once this season here. I'm a college football junkie and i've only seen a few highlights.

i've been waiting to throw out my ROLL TIDE ROLL... #3, waiting in the wings... though without Prothro, the next 3 weeks (LSU, Auburn, and SEC Champ) may be an extremely large hurdle...

Can somebody answer this question for me: Why is the Clemson vs. University of South Carolina game on pay per view this year? It is a HUGE rivalry in SC , and every year prior, it has been televised on regular TV. I don't mind paying at all, but wouldn't they make more money from ads on reg tv vs pay per view?
    Go Tigers!

Drive, drive on down the field
    Men of Scarlet and Gray
    Don't let them through the line
    We have to win this game today
    Smash through to victory
    We cheer you as we go
    Our honor defend
    We will fight to the end
    For Ohio
    STATE!

Hmmm--for some reason, my rabies is acting up and the colors yellow and blue give me a rash. Must be time for THE GAME!
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast