+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: College Football 2005

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
    I've been to the last two Nebraska games (against Wake Forest and Pitt) and I have not seen any improvement what so ever in the offense since last season. If anything, they've regressed in their progress of installing the west coast offense. I will agree that a new offensive style needed to be implemented, but I'm not sure Callahan is the right guy for the job. If Taylor and Co. can't even figure out how to line up correctly and as a result get flagged for 8 penalties in one game, it shows that Callahan isn't doing his part as the coach. Callahan's got until the end of the season in my mind to show dramatic improvement and if he can't improve the team in that amount of time, he's not the guy that should be running things.

Thank God for the Blackshirts or we would be 0-3!
    Woo Hoo... a fellow Husker.

The penalties in Saturday's game were ridiculous, I didn't even watch the second half. You are right about the Blackshirts, but it's sad that the defense has scored more touchdowns than the offense. At least Taylor was able to dive in there and score that one touchdown, but other than that it's the Blackshirts and special teams that are carrying this team. The upcoming Conference games are not going to be pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    Woo Hoo... a fellow Husker.
    Glad I'm not the only Husker fan here. I miss the old days of greatness though.

Quote Originally Posted by DamonVictor
    next weeks big upset pick

Write it down and you heard it here first

Division 1aa 3-0 Youngstown State will defeat 1a 0-3 Pitt
    Whoops 41-0

Alright... here is the weekend that all Michigan residents live for... (okay... not the auto show or Pistons playoffs...)

MICHIGAN vs. MSU

I used to be a cheerleader for Michigan... and I must say, I loved this time of the year against MSU and OSU. Plus... with MSU's offensive this year, this game is gonna be REALLY good!!! I'm SOO excited!

I'm anticipating Broadway's response to this post
    Last edited by Callie; 09-30-2005 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    Plus... with MSU's offensive this year, this game is gonna be REALLY good!!! I'm SOO excited!

I'm anticipating Broadway's response to this post
    It's going to be a GREAT game, indeed!!!! How bad will we whoop your butts tomorrow????

GO SPARTANS!!!

I really miss all of the fun pranks during this week. I even miss the moronic Wolverines coming up and throwing blue and gold paint on Sparty thinking they were doing something brilliant (blue and gold paint mixed together makes green... thanks, guys! ) Heh.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Let's Go Longhorns
    Now, hopefully we can beat Oklahoma this year!
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    It's going to be a GREAT game, indeed!!!! How bad will we whoop your butts tomorrow????

GO SPARTANS!!!

I really miss all of the fun pranks during this week. I even miss the moronic Wolverines coming up and throwing blue and gold paint on Sparty thinking they were doing something brilliant (blue and gold paint mixed together makes green... thanks, guys! ) Heh.
    HEY! I didn't say y'all would win! I SAID.... "It's gonna be a GREAT game!" meaning that this year, we're actually gonna have some competition

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CallieCutie
    I used to be a cheerleader for Michigan...
    Cool, a fellow former college cheerleader. I went to a small NAIA college though, not nearly as big as Michigan.

*Still singing*
    Hail! to the victors valiant
    Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
    Hail! Hail! to Michigan
    the leaders and best
    Hail! to the victors valiant
    Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
    Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
    the champions of the West!

HOOO AAHHHHH another Overtime Win for the aMAIZing Blue!

After the first half, I really thought USC was finally going to lose a Pac-10 game yesterday. Then they came out in the second half and pulled off a victory. Reggie Bush is simply a great player. One play he'd use his speed to zip through a hole and be off to the races. The next play he'd pound his way through the ASU defense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast