+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Pro Pick'em League

Um, does this involve football? Sorry, I am slightly, ok, TOTALLY clueless. I have a 16 year old son who used to be a phenom on the field , but he is the king of fantasy football. Is this slightly related? We are in if that's the case! please let me know!
    Go Tigers!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    Um, does this involve football? Sorry, I am slightly, ok, TOTALLY clueless. I have a 16 year old son who used to be a phenom on the field , but he is the king of fantasy football. Is this slightly related? We are in if that's the case! please let me know!
    this is a pick the winner of each game type of system, but not only do you pick who will win the game you have to put a "confidence" rating to it. like say its a game where you just don't know who will win cause of the match up is so even then you'd give it a 1, but if one team is sure to just romp over the opponent, then you'd give it a 16 or 14 depending on how many games are being played that weekend. thats how you score points, how many you picked right and the numbers you assigned to each winner.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Don't forget, this week's picks need to be done by Thursday if you want them to count!
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Picks for all games this week need to be completed by 8:55 p.m. Eastern Thursday.

Well, that was interesting. I had no confidence in most of my picks but I see I have to pretend to know what I'm doing. (sounds like my real life) Well, I've picked and I will have to see what happens. (still trying to come up with a cool nickname for myself)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

a lot of you still need to do your picks, and Squatman needs to look at his again. He only has the Rams game registered.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

My picks are in.....are yours?!?!?!

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!! Hell yeah!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

applesauce, SQUATMAN, 702loves205, boredinEdmonton, glennajo, onmylunchbreak & tsl20yc still need to get their picks in.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    OK!!! I have made my picks! Thanks for the reminder!

Did I win yet?
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread