+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wimbledon 2005

I'm rooting for Federer, Hewitt, William sisters, Sharapova, Davenport.

I heard that Agassi dropped out or didn't sign up or something? Is this just a rumor?

Agassi dropped out due to lingering back problems.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Henin was my favourite. She needs this GrandSlam to complete all her win in GrandSlams.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Argh. That's all that I can say about Justine's lost.

Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Sesil Karatancheva (the 15 year old), Nadia Petrova, Venus Williams, Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Rafael Nadal, Tim Henman, Andy Roddick, Andrew Murray (#1 junior at the French, and his first Grand Slam match), and Guillermo Coria.

Losers for the day were Justine Henin-Hardenne, Tommy Haas, and David Ferrer.

Serena just beat fellow American Angela Haynes(104) 6-7 (14-12), 6-4, 6-2. Angela was right up there with Serena a played a strong match.

Serena's dieing out these days. She was soooo good a couple of years ago, now she's still pretty good but she hasn't won a US Open / Wimbledon / etc. in a couple of years right? I really think that she is the better than the others.

Who is #1 in rankings right now?

Quote Originally Posted by AntmSTarTa
    Who is #1 in rankings right now?
    Lindsay Davenport. Serena did win the Austrailian Open this year, but hasn't been doing well since then.

Davenport is kicking ass right now and is about to win the first set of her match 6-0.

I am a big davenport fan, and I hope hope she takes the tourney. Who is your favorite in the Mens?

My favorite player, Tatiana Golovin of France got bounced in the first round *tear*

At this point, I think that Amelie Mauresmo has a good shot at winning if she doesn't lose it mentally

As for the men's section, it's hard to bet against Federer although Safin may get his act together and cause a stir. Look out for Richard Gasquet of France to make a splash though

96 Champ Richard Krajichek will be returning for one time only to play in the mixed doubles with his sister Michaela so they will be my sentimental favorites

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast