+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lakers Bring Back Phil Jackson

I hope Lamar stays, I think he should be given another chance. Injuries shorten his season and hurt the Lakers, but Lamar is a unique and talented player, just had some rough starts in his early career.

Still, without a doubt, he has great trade value and would become a part of Lakers offseason moves. As a Cwebb fan, I had desperately hoped the Odom for Peja rumors would become true, too bad it didn't. Once a Kings trade rumor gets into the press that means its busted. Petrie is way too secretive for any of his trades to come out like that.

If the Lakers get good, I can start hating them again. Hehe! I think this season sucked mainly because Cwebb was trade, but also because the Lakers weren't good. I love me some heated rivalries!

Kobe to the Clippers. That would work for everybody. Then I could like the Lakers again and he could be a team carrying, ball & credit hogging jerk without bothering the rest of us.

At least the Clippers will get a little attention now.

Quote Originally Posted by tmlw1971
    Kobe to the Clippers. That would work for everybody. Then I could like the Lakers again and he could be a team carrying, ball & credit hogging jerk without bothering the rest of us.
    That would be my biggest wish for the Lakers. You don't know how much I dislike Kobe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12