+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Police find Vikings' Smith with kit to circumvent drug tests

I saw on ESPN that he now claims that he was bringing the Whizzinator and the dried urine for someone else. Now that's what I call a thoughtful host gift.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by did_it_again
    The dried urine is injected ?
    Sileo was talking about this again this morning, and apparently dried urine from a pregnant woman is the drug users super mask. apparently it hides everything from steroid use, recreational drug use, etc... and yes it is injected

whizzinator thats funny...

According to their website Quinn, you mix it with water. Their website is something else. Don't go there at work. :nono

I should have mentioned that the web site wasn't safe for work when I encouraged everyone to visit it. I apologize if I got anyone fired.

By the way, the primary competitor of the Whizzinator is the Urinator, which also has its own web site. And this isn't safe for work, either.

You gotta love America. If someone has a need, someone else will find a way to sell something.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    hey now, we've got a nifty airport here in MSP. In fact, there was a two plane collision on the tarmack last night where one plane taxied right into another one (both were on the ground). Yup, we've gots an airport. And pot smoking football players who have purchased a Whizzinator. I'm so very proud. *sniff*
    Ok. Can you stop being so damn funny? You got me to snort in front of a customer, damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    Sileo was talking about this again this morning, and apparently dried urine from a pregnant woman is the drug users super mask. apparently it hides everything from steroid use, recreational drug use, etc... and yes it is injected
    whizzinator thats funny...

Sigh*. How deperate do you have to be to shoot up urine and to top it off some one else's urine. That's a junkie if ever I heard one.

Side note. I always felt the reason Flo Jo and Marion Jones got pregnant was for the estogen boost to hide their steroid use.

Thanks for the warning Unk and Cach.

File this under "shocking"

Thursday, May 19, 2005
    Smith faces ban for reportedly skipping drug test

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By Len Pasquarelli
    ESPN.com

Minnesota Vikings tailback Onterrio Smith has been apprised by the NFL that he faces a suspension for the entire 2005 season for a repeat violation of the league's substance abuse program, two sources with knowledge of his situation told ESPN.com.
    Onterrio Smith
    Running Back
    Minnesota Vikings

2004 SEASON STATISTICS
    Rush Yds TD Rec Yds TD
    124 544 2 36 394 2

The suspension, which would be the second sanction against the third-year veteran, is subject to appeal. Smith missed four games in 2004 after the former University of Oregon star tested positive for marijuana. A player has five days to appeal a suspension.
    Citing the league's confidentiality guidelines on such matters, an NFL spokesman on Thursday declined comment.

It is not yet known what triggered Smith's latest violation but sources were adamant that it had nothing to do with an April 21 incident in which the Vikings back was stopped at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport in possession of a device, "The Original Whizzinator," which is marketed as a way to beat drug tests.

Two team sources said Smith told them he had missed a league-administered drug test, which, according to the NFL guidelines, is tantamount to a positive screening.

Smith, 24, was present for the start of the Vikings' offseason program on Monday, was absent on Tuesday, then returned Wednesday. On Thursday, though, coach Mike Tice said that Smith would miss the rest of the team's offseason activities.

"He has been excused from the rest of the offseason program, and he will be gone indefinitely," Tice said. "I really can't speak about any reasons why, or when he will be back. It is in the league's hands. We'll leave it at that."

The decision to have Smith not attend the workouts, however, would have to be made, at this time, by Vikings officials. Since the suspension has not yet been enforced because of Smith's appeal rights, he is not precluded from attending club-related activities.

A fourth-round choice in 2003, Smith had a history of off-field problems in college, and they contributed to his depressed draft stock. When the Vikings ended his plummet in the fourth round, Smith referred to himself as the "SOD," explaining later that he considered himself the "steal of the draft."

In two seasons, Smith has appeared in 26 games and started nine of them. He has logged 231 carries for 1,123 yards and seven touchdowns. Smith also has 51 receptions for 523 yards and two touchdowns, and has returned 36 kickoffs for 743 yards.

The potential loss of Smith for the entire season is a blow to a Minnesota offense that Tice has insisted will refocus on the power running game the Vikings seemed to abandon at times in 2004. That said, the Vikings can still claim a deep tailback depth chart, with veterans Michael Bennett, Moe Williams and Mewelde Moore on hand, along with rookie Ciatrick Fason, of Florida, a fourth-round pick in last month's draft.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Another promising Fantasy Football scorer wasted
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

His carrer is going up in smoke.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast