+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: College hoops mania

College hoops mania

Just needed a platform to woof about Stanford's defeat of #1 Arizona in Tucson last night! That's three years in a row for the Cardinal on the Wildcats' home floor. No team has done that in over twenty years. It's also Stanford's first-ever victory over a #1 team on the road.

GO, STANFORD!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Here's a courtesy visit to your platform from one of the hockey goons.

BTW, because of their terrific win, Fox Sports Bay Area missed the first 11 seconds of the Sharks game last night. Thanks a lot!!!

Eleven seconds?!? You need treatment, man.

The Sharks lost, anyway.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oooh, I can't wait for March.

I usually don't watch college basketball at all until March. But you start that tourney and I'll sit and watch every game that's on when I'm not at work!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Dude, the first 11 seconds were important. Anaheim scored in that first minute!

..... At the 59 second mark. But you KNOW it was because Wayner wasn't watching.

Basketball? I always flip channels when the highlights come on Sportscenter. To Sportsnet or the Score to watch the hockey highlights I just finished watching.

this goon checking out.

You'd watch if I was playing, Ducky. Admit it.

Originally posted by Paulie
    You'd watch if I was playing, Ducky. Admit it.
    Well, I would watch Paulie.

Just to hear Stuart Scott saying, "who is that confused looking guy on the floor who wont give up the ball? Boooyah!"
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I might watch the highlights... Would Wayner be there in the heels and hockey mask too?

Originally posted by duckgirl
    I might watch the highlights... Would Wayner be there in the heels and hockey mask too?
    My understanding is that Wayner normally charges for those types of services...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    My understanding is that Wayner normally charges for those types of services...
    Sorry, but they don't allow heels on the hardwood. :nono

And yes, I do charge and I ain't cheap, baby! Of course, every February is Duckgirl month - so she gets a discount.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast