+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sorry folks Tiger is Back

FORT Newbie

Sorry folks Tiger is Back

I think that Tiger has found whatever it is he has been working on with Hank Haney his new coach and I think he is going to terrorize the sport of golf this year. I predict at least one major and 2000 like performance.

Whats a tiger?

I'm joking, but only slightly from my perspective. He's here or he isn't, it doesn't affect me all that much.

I'd perk up a bit more perhaps were he working his way back after some tremendous setback like a psychotic break or something, but him getting back on track after his game simply suffered for a year or two doesn't seem all that dramatic to me.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    I'd perk up a bit more perhaps were he working his way back after some tremendous setback like a psychotic break or something, but him getting back on track after his game simply suffered for a year or two doesn't seem all that dramatic to me.
    YEAH WHATEVER!! Just joking, good insight I just can't stand to watch guys like Stewart Sinc all day on sunday afternoons. When Tiger is winning the game is alot more fun to watch.

I have to admit for the record, golf doesn't drive me toward the tube.

I've enjoyed watching it from time to time, but primarily when its an underdog or oldtimer attempting to grasp the brass ring one last time.

Watching a golfing terminator at his prime doesn't do much for me, and my preference for the underdog is a general trait both in sports and other competition shows. A notable exception, I'd cheer on my pro football team even if totally dominant until the day my preferred pro football team wins its 3rd Superbowl in a row (as if that'll ever occur).

I've watched Tiger in his groove, and he was too good for me to derive any pleasure from viewing. I like those that have to strive for it.

+ Reply to Thread