+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: FORT Fantasy Baseball Game

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    I just wanted to thank everyone in the league for letting me occupy First Place for all of 18 hours... i liked the view- but apparently i've worn out my welcome.

Lets see if i can go from worst to first back to worst again... all in the first week!

Quinn! Seriously, I don't remember last year's season being so roller coaster-esque, but then I didn't really know what was going on around this time last season, either.

Amanda and I are in a battle to the death, just like last year, except this time it's for last place.

Hey, by the way, how many of you guys are using Stat-Tracker? I'm not liking this new version of it as much as the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Quinn! Seriously, I don't remember last year's season being so roller coaster-esque, but then I didn't really know what was going on around this time last season, either.

Amanda and I are in a battle to the death, just like last year, except this time it's for last place.

Hey, by the way, how many of you guys are using Stat-Tracker? I'm not liking this new version of it as much as the old one.
    I liked the old one a lot better. This one is prettier but not as helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I liked the old one a lot better. This one is prettier but not as helpful.
    Me too, I like the old one better.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    the old stat tracker was definately better... you could see across the board stats for every category- and ranking for each! i liked being able to see that i needed one more HR or 2 more rbi's to move up a few places... now i have no clue...

I think the new stat tracker is just trying to make room for ads.

I am not buying it this year.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Oh, oh, oh! I have discovered something; you can still access the classic StatTracker! Go to the league page, and near the bottom on the right there is a link titled "Classic StatTracker." Click there, and you can access the good ol' stat tracker that we all know and love.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Oh, oh, oh! I have discovered something; you can still access the classic StatTracker! Go to the league page, and near the bottom on the right there is a link titled "Classic StatTracker." Click there, and you can access the good ol' stat tracker that we all know and love.
    I have I told you lately that I love you Manny?

Cripes Manny! You have a team full of thieves. Twenty stolen bases already!

Thieves, ha! Well, never fear; it's such a strong start that I fear the crime spree may be ending soon. I was even surprised yesterday--Mark Loretta had two stolen bases!

Now I just need for them to get those other things down, like "hitting" and "pitching."

And I love you, too.

+ Reply to Thread