+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: FORT Fantasy Baseball Game

I think I'm going to have to give up on my team. I have the hardest time getting Yahoo to work on my computer. It gives me error messages over simple changes, and seems to get stuck in a mode where it bumps me out asking for a password. I don't have this problem with other sites, so I don't think it's my cookies...all I know is that it's like pulling teeth to change my lineup and I've gotten to the point where I just avoid it.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I have found it is easier if I log into my team via the link on myyahoo, but yeah, it is a pain to get logged in, plus it gets real testy about moving people on and off the DL.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I dont change anymore. Whats left is not worth changing out a guy on the dl. I just wait till the player gets healthy again and use my bench in the mean time.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I gave up my team to Shrinking Violet, who seems to have no problems with Yahoo (or understanding the game, for that matter ). Go SV!!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

ok so I went and changed out two relievers, going for that all Cardinals team still
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    I propose that the HR's hit during the All Star HR hitting contest go to our Fantasy Stats???

Woohoo gooo Bobby Abreu!!

Mmm . . . let's not and say we did.

JR.
    Eh, I'd still find a way to lose points

So, I haven't even checked the standings in weeks...but I'm back now. I will try to go on yahoo and do some damage control and get my team in shape for the last half of the season. I was thinking of telling you all to watch out for Chip's Fence Busters but that would be too much of a joke.

JR.
    By my calculations, I should be in last place with negative points in about a month and a half.

+ Reply to Thread