+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: FORT Fantasy Baseball Game

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar

glue factory... that's funny... so you're saying i should change my team name to Elmer's Eskimo's?

looking at the league stats, we're all still bunched up pretty tight in that a good night or a bad night can move you quickly one way or the other... 5 big flys are all that seperate 3rd place from 10th place in the HR category- most of the categories are similar

I'm in the tank this week. YIKES!

not as bad as I am .

I have instituted new programs for the team, including free steroid handouts.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I am still bouncing up and down the standings so I don't know how good my team is, especially with 3 on the DL
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

psssst... should we tell Silver that there is a mximum number of innings pitched allowed?? he's gonna run out of pitchers innings by the all start break!

and why am i not surprised that Bill won the Ryan Wagner sweepstakes... I'm only mildly rooting for Wagner to crush that ERA and WHIP category for you Bill- two good Grave's type outings will do the trick!

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    psssst... should we tell Silver that there is a mximum number of innings pitched allowed?? he's gonna run out of pitchers innings by the all start break!
    She, and no, you hush now.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    She, and no, you hush now.
    woops- thats about the 509th time this season i've made gender mistakes... i'm such a chauvenist (and i hope to god i spelled that wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo

and why am i not surprised that Bill won the Ryan Wagner sweepstakes... I'm only mildly rooting for Wagner to crush that ERA and WHIP category for you Bill- two good Grave's type outings will do the trick!
    Oh, I am happy to deal Wagner!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Oh, good Lord. Sorry, I don't like to complain all day long (actually, maybe I do), but Torii Hunter went 5 for 5 tonight. Guess who I had benched?

Derrek Lee??
    Who the hell is Derrek Lee? (rhetorical question...) how does someone come from complete obscurity to lead the league in all three triple crown categories?? i keep thinking he's used up all of his good luck for the year- yet he continues to hit big flies?!? if this continues thru the all star break i'm concocting a D.Lee voodoo doll...

btw- the Eskimo's are lurking...

+ Reply to Thread