+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: FORT NCAA Tourney Challenge

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Aargh. Texas Tech has brought it to within two.

*beams evil thoughts at Bobby Knight*
    Wow, it has turned into a very exciting game.

(*&^(*%^&$^*&$^ Demmitall! Texas Tech wins it.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Impressive comeback by Texas Tech. Totally different team in the second half.

Love him or hate him (and I dislike him) you have to give credit to Bobby Knight. Texas Tech in the sweet 16? Totally unthinkable before he got there.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I enjoyed watching the Big East humping CBS analyst swearing this morning that Washington was too nervous and would lose today. He also expected a Gonzaga run away win.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Looks like another #3 is going down. Utah is dominating Oklahoma.

Oklahoma looked horrible. Wow, Wisconsin-Milwaukee has come back from an 11-0 deficit and leads by 7 with 39 seconds to go in the first half. I enjoyed watching the Huskies dominant in the second half.

Yeah, I think a lot of folks in the east have no idea how dominant their backcourt is, and fast. I am not a Husky fan at all, in fact, I am a Oregon fan, so that will tell you how much I hate the Huskies, but you gotta give em credit, they have a good team, and while I have them losing to Wake in my bracket, they're are deserving of their #1, and I getting sick of hearing east coast media try to bash them.

You know, every year I do brackets. I do it even though I don't know the first thing about basketball, college or otherwise. I'm even a little fuzzy on the rules of Horse. But every single year, I have this fantasy of my totally-without-reason picks being SPOT ON, and winning the whole thing. I don't know why, since it never ever happens. This year is no different, and yet I'm still shocked that I'm doing poorly. It's bizarre.

Anyway, back to your regularly-scheduled knowledgable conversation...

FORT Fan
    Whelp, we're about halfway to the Elite Eight and half my picks are gone. Let's see if we can go 0/8!

Another top four seed falls when BC loses. The last two days have been nuts.

Arizona wins easily though.

+ Reply to Thread