+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT NCAA Tourney Challenge

I don't know Dob. I know you know the game, but I see Vermont as having a slight chance to beat them, and certainly Michigan State can run with them in game two. Then it is Duke, and that is the end of the line in my opinion.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I'd LOVE to see the Catamounts beat Syracuse! Believe me, I am rooting for them. Tom Brennan deserves at least 1 tourney win before he retires.

However, MSU is a bi-polar team. If 'cuse meets them in round 2, I think Warrick handles Davis no problem, and McNamara's passing and shooting easily gets around State's defense. And then Duke and 'Cuse match up really well. McNamara vs. Redick is the story there.

But who really knows? Has anyone ever picked a perfect bracket? Probably not! UW-Milwaukee is currently WORKING Bama. The Panthers are up by 15 in the first half. (I had a strong feeling about UW-M, but I went with Bama in most of my brackets, because all the talking heads convinced me they were the real deal.)
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

I'm in. Team Name: Random Guesses.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    I'd LOVE to see the Catamounts beat Syracuse! Believe me, I am rooting for them. Tom Brennan deserves at least 1 tourney win before he retires.

However, MSU is a bi-polar team. If 'cuse meets them in round 2, I think Warrick handles Davis no problem, and McNamara's passing and shooting easily gets around State's defense. And then Duke and 'Cuse match up really well. McNamara vs. Redick is the story there.

But who really knows? Has anyone ever picked a perfect bracket? Probably not! UW-Milwaukee is currently WORKING Bama. The Panthers are up by 15 in the first half. (I had a strong feeling about UW-M, but I went with Bama in most of my brackets, because all the talking heads convinced me they were the real deal.)

I went with Bama too, just because I gambled on the UNM over Villanova gambit. I am going to regret it.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Some potential trouble in early games. Niagra is actually staying with #3 Oklahoma into the second half.

UWM pulled it out, Pacific hung on against Pittsburgh, Kentucky survived, and Oklahoma pulled away in the second half. Cincinnati is currently stuffing Iowa.

Yeah, Iowa is doing a good job of showing why they should not have been in. Tough break though losing their best player due to off the court crime.

I'm kicking myself for letting my loathing of Bob Huggins convince me to pick Iowa. I knew better.

Cinci's D is really messing with Iowa's offense. Don't write off the Hawkeyes just yet....Cinci could still fold like a cheap table.

I doubt it though
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

We are getting a little of the Cincy/Iowa game during halftime of the Washington game. Cincy's defense really is smothering.

+ Reply to Thread