+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: FORT NCAA Tourney Challenge

Great win by Louisville, that was a hard working game for both teams. 'Zona had a mild upset over OSU
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Yes, I'm sad...I had high hopes for my team...

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Nothin like a last second screamer.

At least my F2 are still intact

I'm kind of worried about Mariner. She has to be devastated. Hopefully she didn't drink herself into a stupor like I might tonight if my boys don't kill some Duke butt.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I'm kind of worried about Mariner. She has to be devastated. Hopefully she didn't drink herself into a stupor like I might tonight if my boys don't kill some Duke butt.
    Nah, I'm a little disappointed and I did drown my sorrows at the bar where I was watching with some friends a bit, but I think I'll live. My guys couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and Louisville was bombing away. Congrats to them on a well played game. In my own admittedly biased way, I did think the game was not very well officiated. For example, the third foul called on Nate Robinson when the Louisville player pulled him down on top of him was atrocious.

Illinois v. Wisconsin - pretty good game BUT the next game against Arizona should be great! My Fighting Illini will have to bring their A-game *fingers crossed*

Illini all the way!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Nah, I'm a little disappointed and I did drown my sorrows at the bar where I was watching with some friends a bit, but I think I'll live. My guys couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and Louisville was bombing away. Congrats to them on a well played game. In my own admittedly biased way, I did think the game was not very well officiated. For example, the third foul called on Nate Robinson when the Louisville player pulled him down on top of him was atrocious.
    Tis true, it was a lousy call and took Washington's advantage out of the game.

Louisville was shooting amazingly well though. I found myself being shocked when they missed.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Louisville was shooting amazingly well though. I found myself being shocked when they missed.
    Bill. Francisco Garcia hit a couple of three pointers from five feet behind the line with a hand right in his face. It was unbelievable.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Uh Oh Duke's gone. I think I can hear Bill weeping from here.

Go MSU!!!

Even though I didn't pick them to go this far, my bracket is a mess anyway.

As long as Ill wins, I don't care what else happens anymore.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread