+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tennis

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar

I used to be out of touch with tennis too. But I'm glad one passionate, and it does help that he's good-looking, player pulled me back into the sport. I'm watching it fanatically.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Federer won at Rotterdam. :rolleyes

Now tennis is being played in Dubai. I wish I get to go to a LIVE tennis match once.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

A Master Series tournament. It is the Pacific Life Open now at Indian Wells. Do you get the matches LIVE Mariner?

Marat Safin goofing off

Some of the matches are on live Unexplained. Unfortunately, I have this annoying thing called work.

I am watching ESPN2 right now and they have WTT matches. This is the first I have heard of it. It is a franchise created by Billy Jean King which pits various teams againest each other. The teams all represent US states but are comprised of players from around the world. The teams are made up of tennis nobodys, older players, and currently high ranked players. Right now they have Marty Fish and Stefi Graf againest Anna Kournikova and Michael Knowles. Other players involved include Venus Williams, James Blake, Martina Navratilova, John McEnroe, Maria Sharapova, Andy Roddick, and Martina Hingis.

I have no idea when the matchs are shown but here is the website for anybody interested: http://www.worldteamtennis.com/default.asp

ETA: The scoring is quite weird. There is a men's singles, women's single, men's doubles, women's doubles, and mixed doubles, which all play 1 set. The sets are up to 5, lets count, and each game goes up to 4 points.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12