+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 MLB Season

Ryan Christianson???? He needs to return whatever steroids he's been taking cause they aren't working.

Damian Moss.

Anyway... I'm really happy that baseball's finally started! And no season opener is complete without a 12-10 final score coming out of Denver, Colorado.

Well, the untold story so far is that the common knowledge amongst the players is that steroids are not just for HR's. Many pitchers, including Clemens, are rumored to be using.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Well, the untold story so far is that the common knowledge amongst the players is that steroids are not just for HR's. Many pitchers, including Clemens, are rumored to be using.
    Yep, apparently they all think steroids have healing power. I'm still laughing about Alex Sanchez though.

Yeah there was a great line on a web site I frequent. It say "We all missed the obvious warning signs with Sanchez. He did double his HR output last year to 4"
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Woot! Varitek just hit a game tying homer off Rivera in the top of the ninth.

P.S. The Red Sox better pull this out now because it cost me a fantasy baseball win.

Aargh. *^*&*^^ Derek Jeter.
    Last edited by Mariner; 04-05-2005 at 04:24 PM.

I was impressed with Pavano.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    I was impressed with Pavano.
    Me too. One the one hand, it makes me happy. On the other, I can't believe the Yankees have another great starter.

Remember... only two games in...

However, Pavano has been good for a few years. They did pay top dollar for him.

Mariano Rivera boo'd off the mound in Yankee Stadium this afternoon after blowing his second save in two days. Not just little boos either, I was tuned to MLB Extra Innings and the Yankee announcers commented on it.

+ Reply to Thread