+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 2005 MLB Season

I was so happy to see live baseball on ESPN today!

I was watching Baseball Tonight on Sunday and John Kruk predicted that Randy Johnson could win 30 games if he stays healthy. I'm still convinced that Arizona got the better end of the deal.

Nice analysis, Bill! The Mets will be interesting this year...actually, the entire NL East should be interesting. I think Houston has an edge over the Cubs....If only the cubbies were able to snag Beltran!!! NL West is a 3 horse race, IMO...all california.

I am much more of an NL fan....I don't really follow the AL much, since that one team always seems to win.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    NL West is a 3 horse race, IMO...all california.
    Really? I don't think the Dodgers have much of a shot. They lost Beltre and Green, and signed Jeff Kent and Derek Lowe. Then again, I'm a Giants fan so it's pretty much mandatory for me to knock the Dodgers.

I do think that the D-back are much improved, but they have nowhere else to go but up. I'm not too familiar with what the Padres did in the off-season.

The Total Sports Freak !
    Marlins fan here and yes I am psyched for the season too....

Hope these guys have a great year...I think they are three of the best looking in baseball

1. Miguel Caberra
    2. David Dellucci
    3. Brad Ausmus
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Total Sports Freak !
    Also Jason Kendall is a real honey.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

I keep forgetting that Jason Kendall is an A now. I'm more curious as to who will wind up in their starting rotation behind Zito and Harden.

Danny Haren will be one of them, and he looks to be quite good. I would guess Joe Blanton at the 4th spot, and whomever does the best in spring training between Saarloos, Cruz, Etherton, Yabu, and Meyer for 5.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It is fascinating to watch the Senate hearings with McGwire, Canseco, Sosa, and Palmero.

McGwire is refusing to answer questions about steriod use by others or himself. Canseco is trying to sell books, but is not willing to talk about "events of the past". Sosa denies taking steroids, as did Palmero.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

JR.
    Yeah Bill, a whole bunch of nothing like I thought it would be. I still have no idea what they were hoping to get out of this, other than politicians getting their stupid faces on TV.

Well I think you nailed it JR. Politicians getting their face on TV was the point.

Schilling was quite impressive in his testimony. McGwire was a mess

+ Reply to Thread