+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: 2005 MLB Season

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    That bonehead call rates up in the top 2 or 3 Umpire gaffes of all time... not that anyone east of Gary, Indiana gives a rats azz about baseball now...

Go WHITE SOX!

I'm so happy...especially since I'm a diehard south-sider White Sox fan!
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

well last nights game sucked cause of the ump. Selig needs to fire Cuzzo for non compliance of the rules of the game, These idiots and their crappy calling of the game is ruining it for me. Boycott next year!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Eh. Don't like the White Sox at all.

Go Houston!! I hope they get to the series and win it all.

Damn Albert Pujols is good. Wow. I hope the Astros can pull it together on Wednesday.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    What a tough loss last night....I can't believe the bottom of the 9th and 2 outs is met with a 3 run homer......

No matter....hopefully the Astros can shake it off and steal the win on St. Louis turf and wrap this thing up....they can do it!!! They want it, they need it, they'll get it!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Unbelievable clutch homer for Pujols and the Cards last night! Totally deflated Minute Maid Park(stadium?). See?!? That's what happens when you start celebrating too soon. Like, when you're, say, 5 outs from the WS, and everyone in the city thinks the game is over. Then some "fan" tries to catch a foul ball at the wall, your shortstop muffs an easy double play ball, and your sails instantly fall flat....

Yeah, I'm a Cub fan, and I'm still bitter.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina
    Unbelievable clutch homer for Pujols and the Cards last night! Totally deflated Minute Maid Park(stadium?). See?!? That's what happens when you start celebrating too soon. Like, when you're, say, 5 outs from the WS, and everyone in the city thinks the game is over. Then some "fan" tries to catch a foul ball at the wall, your shortstop muffs an easy double play ball, and your sails instantly fall flat....

Yeah, I'm a Cub fan, and I'm still bitter.

I was about to say, mrdobolina, 'you remember that, huh?'

That's the thing that's great (and can be incredibly heart-breaking) about baseball: it's never over 'till it's over!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Woo hoo!!!!!! How about those Astro's??? Way to go! First World Series in franchise history! We are so proud of them and it will be an exciting week ahead!

Oswalt was on fire last night! Its got to be a great feeling for Biggio and Bagwell too for hanging in with the franchise all these years and finally getting to the World Series.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    That's the thing that's great (and can be incredibly heart-breaking) about baseball: it's never over 'till it's over!
    Especially in the Playoffs. Man, the cream really does rise to the top in the end.

Yeah, a (grudging) round of applause to the Astros. Way to bring World Series baseball to Texas finally. I think this will be a very good series. Great pitching from both sides, and probably every game decided by 1 run.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

+ Reply to Thread