+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Gordon versus Jeff Gordon

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Another interesting Idea from a racing paper.

Jeff Gordon has asked that his soon-to-be ex-wife (who is really hot) and anyone involved in his divorce be sign a confidentiality agreement. Gordon claims his employment is "highly competitive" and much of his financial information requires confidentiality. Basically, anything that comes out in the divorce proceedings will be held confidential. Sounds like the rumors of Jeffy being a little light in the loafers may be true after all. Why else would he want to hide anything?

First time I ever heard that one

Originally posted by enygma
    Sounds like the rumors of Jeffy being a little light in the loafers may be true after all.
    NOOOOOOoooo!

Please don't take away my only fantasy!

Sleeping with George W
    Glennajo, if that were a reason to lose a fantasy, then I'd have to dump at least half of mine.

Yep Glennajo thats been a rumor for some time now, that he was at least a switch hitter if not that the whole thing with Brooke was a sham. The lawyers are getting too nosy when they tried to supena every other teams deals with their driver, thats like GM wanting to know what Ford pays every position in their company. Its no ones business. Suffice it to say, Jeff has one of the sweetest deals out there, he is a major driver.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Originally posted by Ilikai
    Yep Glennajo thats been a rumor for some time now, that he was at least a switch hitter if not that the whole thing with Brooke was a sham.
    Well I've heard the rumors, and I've heard all the jokes about him, but the fact remains that he is a great driver, whether people like him or not.

I'm guessing that if his marraige to Brooke was a sham, we're never gonna know about it.

And you're right, Eden, I think I'll keep my fantasies.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well I'll just ignore the rumors too, prefering the girl in every port story ... :nono no lectures Lobes You can't have them all
    She's sitting pretty either way
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is Jeff also entitled to 50% of Brooke's worth? What's that, about $100? It's antiquated laws like this that make women look like golddiggers.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Oh she's a goldigger- no doubt in my mind. She's a former Miss Winston , who tried to sweet talk Ernhardt and got nowhere, so latched onto Jeff.Although she does have a college degree, I'm sure she's never worked a day in her life.
    She is also in an entirely different category than say a wife with 3 kids, or any kids for that matter,who would deserve a big piece of the pie for the kids.If she had have ran his business or been his manager again more pie.
    Sitting by the track like a trophy only should get so much.From the look of things, she might be working a little extortion...
    Hey whats a girl to do?...Work for a living?

Certainly not, eny!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Yes Ducky I forgot , You are just like her. You start your day in a 25,000 square foot home in palm Beach Florida by ordering the maids to clean, the cooks to cook, the gardiners to garden. Then you hop in your Mercedes or Porche depending on your mood of course, and go get your hair done at about $250 your nails done , your massage, and your botox. After this exhausting outing , you have a nice boat ride take your choice there are 4 , or maybe a little plane ride. Just exactly like you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast