+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoffs

NFL Playoffs

How about the games this past weekend?

I wanted the Seahawks to win but the Rams have their number.

I also wanted the Chargers to win, so they'd play the Steelers cause the Jets already showed they can't beat Pittsburgh. Damn you, Keading!!

The Broncos didn't stand a chance against Indy. I took the Colts minus 10 and the over.

It sucks to see the Packers and Favre go home but they won't advance in the playoffs with that defense. Randy Moss is a punk but I'll take him on my team any day.

What are your thoughts for this upcoming weekend? Who do you want to win?

My predictions:
    Steelers over Jets (should be a low scoring defensive struggle)
    Rams over Falcons (should be a high scoring close game)
    PLEASE... Vikings over Eagles (sorry, just dislike the Eagles, even though i'm from PA)
    Colts over Pats (Manning should exploit Pat's weak and injured secondary.

Then again, what do I know?

I thought sat was great...sunday kinda sucked though...personally being a broncos fan i was less than please that the broncos forgot to show up for the first half...oh well..

my predics:

Steelers over Jets
    Falcons over Rams (Cause I don't like the Rams)
    Eagles over Vikings (The Vikings deserve to loose for Moss alone)
    Colts over Pats

Die Eagles

I live in Saint Louis and generally i'll support the Rams. However, I thought they sucked this year and didn't deserve a playoff bid. I was SO looking forward to the Rams season to be over. Thanks to the Eagles & Seahawks I get to spend another week looking at Mike Martz's face on the news. :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by tmlw1971
    I live in Saint Louis and generally i'll support the Rams. However, I thought they sucked this year and didn't deserve a playoff bid. I was SO looking forward to the Rams season to be over. Thanks to the Eagles & Seahawks I get to spend another week looking at Mike Martz's face on the news. :phhht
    The Falcons took care of it for you.

I'm heartbroken over the Jets' loss, especially when they should have won with 4 seconds and a 43 yard field goal to kick.

Would someone please kick Doug O'Brien between the goalposts so he'll know where they are? Thank you. :phhht

JR.
    ATTENTION NATIONAL SPORTS MEDIA:
    Can one of you tools please tell me again how great Manning and the Colts are and how NE has absolutely no chance. I don't think I've heard it enough these past 2 weeks.

I'm so happy the Steelers won, but that was too nerve-wracking. Now it's the Patriots next week, Steelers beat them before this season, but I think it is going to be just as nerve-wracking as the Steelers-Jets game.

JR:

Ok, as I sit here in Massachusetts, all cozy in my Steeler's attire (jammies, socks and bandana), I have to admit I'm a little worried about next weekend. The Pats looked good.

The one thing I was comforted by was the lack of cockiness by the Steeler's when asked who they wanted to play. They all knew whoever was coming in to Heinz Field, it was going to be tough. Thank goodness there were no Vanderjagt-esque comments.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I bought into the Colts hype. I even bet on them. The Pats totally have their number.

I'm also glad the Vikings decided to show up for their game.

Falcons run game was just too much for the Rams.

Doug Brien... might as well start looking for another job.

My predictions... which are never right...
    Pats over Steelers
    Falcons over Eagles

A Pennsylvania Superbowl is just going to be too much to handle up here.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I was so excited that the Steelers won on Saturday. That was a fantastic game.....nerve wrecking, but fantastic. Like some of you have already said, this week isn't going to be easy. They really need to be on their game.

ETA: ping, I agree with you about a Pennsylvania superbowl. I'd like to see the steelers make it all the way though.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast