+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: NFL Playoffs

Most of the commercials were horrible. I did like the one with the cat, the spaghetti sauce, and the knife though.

As for the game, what the hell were the Eagles doing their last two possessions? Did they think there was another quarter to go? I couldn't believe how much time they wasted. Aack. One of the friends I watched it with (we all got home from Central Washington just in time for the start of the game), was wondering aloud if it was fixed.

FORT Fogey
    Oh man, something else the FCC can have a field day with, the Super Bowl being fixed. No, I think the Eagles just couldn't handle the pressure. Some teams can, other's can't. Now, if the Eagles were to go back to the Super Bowl, I think they would have better clock management.

What a snoozefest! My Super Bowl party kinda sucked too and I was the only one rooting for the Patriots. Excuse me if I hate the Eagles :phhht I wish the Falcons had been there! It would've been a more fun game, if you ask me.

Commercials and halftime sucked. Of course my mom, who loves the Beatles, enjoyed it. Not me though.

I picked the Patriots all year long, except for one week, when they beat the Jets, because I was an idiot but whatever.

Anyone got predictions for next year? I'd love to see the Falcons and Packers be in the NFC championship game next year. I'd really love to see Brett get another ring before he retires(he better NOT retire this year or we'll go 5-11, I can't handle a losing season, I've never had to go through one).

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Oh man, something else the FCC can have a field day with, the Super Bowl being fixed. No, I think the Eagles just couldn't handle the pressure. Some teams can, other's can't. Now, if the Eagles were to go back to the Super Bowl, I think they would have better clock management.

Lil_Cutie, you are exactly right about some teams not being able to handle the pressure. McNabb buckled under the pressure. He just couldn't handle it. And for the press or whoever is blaming Reed :phhht It wasn't him who threw the 2 or 3 interceptions and fumbled the ball.....it was McNabb. Personally, I think McNabb is highly over-rated and he proved this on Sunday :phhht
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

How about Freddie Mitchell? all that talk before the game and catches one pass. hell, rodney harrison caught more passes than mitchell did.

the pats would be smart to resign brady this offseason. brady has to be smart too and not leave NE for extra money.

I'm so ready for football season to start! Anyone getting ready for the NFL Draft?

I sure am ready for football again! I heard the NFL schedule being talked about yesterday. There are all kinds of games on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day. Both holidays fall on Sunday this year.

I have the NFL channel. Anybody seen it? They're going at it all the time since the season ended. It's a really cool channel. All they have been talking about is the draft and all the new trades...
    kitty-cats rule!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678