+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoffs

FORT Fogey
    PHEW. The Patriots pulled it off. Barely. PHEW.

Now I'll get to watch the parade from my office window, just above all the throngs of people next to Boston Common.

I can't wait for yet another parade!!

I am so happy the Patriots won

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    PHEW. The Patriots pulled it off. Barely. PHEW.

Now I'll get to watch the parade from my office window, just above all the throngs of people next to Boston Common.

I can't wait for yet another parade!!
    I don't follow football, but I'm glad your team won. Congrats to you and all the other Patriots fans!

(Any wardrobe malfunctions? Did McCartney moon the crowd at half-time or what?)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I don't follow football, but I'm glad your team won. Congrats to you and all the other Patriots fans!
    Thanks, Qboots!! I love how supportive you always are to all things Bostonian!

If only the Bruins played this season, eh??

I'm psyched for the parade on Tuesday, 'cause it'll go right by my office, and I'm not far up off the ground at all so I'll have a wonderful view of everything.

Best of all, I'll have free access to a BATHROOM, while the millions of people outside my window won't.

Of course, the huge crowd will put a damper on my ability to navigate my shopping cart around Boston Common for the day, but I guess that's a price worth paying for the Pats to have another Superbowl win behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    (Any wardrobe malfunctions? Did McCartney moon the crowd at half-time or what?)
    The music was great but nope, there were no wardrobe malfunctions this year, although I was keeping my fingers crossed for a boobie. It was dull -- they didn't even show a chest hair.

Not

I thought the Pats did a better job overall of moving the ball down the field and controlling possesion. They deserved to win. It was a so-so game overall and most of the commercials did blow (as Unk so elloquiently stated).
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

McNabb had both a great and lousy game all at the same time. Philly had their chances, but bad passes did them in. Kudos to Owens for not only playing, but playing incredibly well.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Thank goodness the Pats won. Congrats to them and their dyanasty in the making. Brady is 9-0 in the playoffs... incredible.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Congrats to the Patriots on their win.

Personally, I wasn't all that impressed with this Super Bowl. It was kind of boring.....nothing keeping me interested.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

JR.
    Well, you can thank the out of control FCC for the lame commercials and coma inducing halftime show. Just awful.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Well, you can thank the out of control FCC for the lame commercials and coma inducing halftime show. Just awful.

JR, its funny you mention that, my friends and I were talking about that last night during the game.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast