+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoffs

I think even if TO plays, he is not going to be able to cut sharply, and so he will only be used for fly patterns or quick toss to the outside. If they get to McNabb, there isn't enough time for the long play to develop, and NE is pretty good at containment on the quick out.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    I think even if TO plays, he is not going to be able to cut sharply, and so he will only be used for fly patterns or quick toss to the outside. If they get to McNabb, there isn't enough time for the long play to develop, and NE is pretty good at containment on the quick out.
    I think it will be a Patriots blow out. I hope I'm wrong though. I'm going away for the weekend on Friday and really hope I'm home by the time the game starts. The last Superbowl I remember missing seeing on tv was when I was 12 and I was at Timberline Lodge on Mt. Hood in Oregon for ski lessons. It was raining and I was miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I think it will be a Patriots blow out.
    i hope you're right. i'm taking the Pats minus 7.

By all logic the Pats should win going away, but I have this funny feeling Philly will keep it close.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    I'm rooting for the Patriots, of course, but I'm still blown away by all the local news coverage of the "Patriots on the Verge of Becoming a Dynasty."

I remember vividly all those years when I was growing up and the Patriots (with Steve Grogan, et al.) ABSOLUTELY STUNK. I have many more "Patriots Stink" memories than I do of them being good, and so I still can't quite believe that they've been doing so well lately.

Wow.

FORT Fogey
    Oh, Man. I'm worried. The Patriots are not looking real strong to me. It's half-time and they just tied it up at 7 - 7, thank goodness.

Bill B. better whip them into shape in the locker room or it's over for us.

Well, at least it's half-time and we're still in it.

Time for the Half-Time Show. Time to see Paul McCartney's boobie!!!

That was a good first half, and I'd have to say the eagles were the better team i really hate the patriots.
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

I have to say that this is the best part of the night for me...I don't pay attention to football, but I love the Beatles' music.

:phhht What a crappy Superbowl. The commercials blow...the game has not been GreAT....and the halftime show did not have the usual glitz and glamour. Hopefully, the second half will be more exciting. Go EAGLES!

I didn't care for the halftime show. When McCartney yelled out "Hello, Superbowl" I was so reminded of The Simpsons "Hello Springfield". Hello Superbowl? We love you Superbowl? Give me a break.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast