+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76

Thread: NFL Playoffs

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,701
    Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    Doug Brien... might as well start looking for another job.
    Another another place to live. New York won't be too feeling too hospitable to him.

    I really feel bad for Curtis Martin and Herm Edwards, two of the classiest men in pro football.

  2. #12
    a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Third Star On The Right
    Age
    63
    Posts
    1,311
    We were at the bowling alley (yes, I belong to a bowling league) during the Pittsburgh game and you could hear a pin drop during the last couple of minutes of regular play and when they won, everybody cheered. It's not that we're Steelers fans, but Big Ben is a hometown boy.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

  3. #13
    Church Girl tmlw1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Where Ever I Am
    Age
    42
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    The Falcons took care of it for you.
    God bless J. Mora, Jr & Mike Vick.

  4. #14
    Caged Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,785
    The Steelers game was the best game ALL season!

    I sure hope they go to the Super Bowl, the definitely deserve it.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  5. #15
    FORT scientist astrogirl_2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Nivå, Denmark
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,237
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie
    We were at the bowling alley (yes, I belong to a bowling league) during the Pittsburgh game and you could hear a pin drop during the last couple of minutes of regular play and when they won, everybody cheered. It's not that we're Steelers fans, but Big Ben is a hometown boy.
    Gracie, aren't you a Browns fan? I can't imagine Browns fans ever cheering for the Steelers. It's not natural

  6. #16
    Best game ever... ping007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    639
    It's calling for snow up here in PA this weekend.

    Could the Falcons be the first dome team to make the Superbowl?

  7. #17
    Church Girl tmlw1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Where Ever I Am
    Age
    42
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    It's calling for snow up here in PA this weekend.

    Could the Falcons be the first dome team to make the Superbowl?

    Rams went to 2 superbowls in St. Louis...DOMETEAM.

  8. #18
    Best game ever... ping007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    639
    yeh, i don't know what i was thinking. my bad. i must have misread something.

  9. #19
    Best game ever... ping007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    Gracie, aren't you a Browns fan? I can't imagine Browns fans ever cheering for the Steelers. It's not natural
    big ben is from ohio, that's why.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

  10. #20
    FORT scientist astrogirl_2100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Nivå, Denmark
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,237
    Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    This is what I get for living in New York city, first of all they don't show all the Steelers games, second they don't keep me updated on all the important Steelers news. Oh, well, NYC is still worth it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.