Closed Thread
Page 207 of 208 FirstFirst ... 107157197198199200201202203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2071

Thread: All Things Hockey

eny
    FORT Fogey
    It's just that he went to DETROIT , and Joseph did the same thing to Toronto. Only he took less money.
    I saw Luc in an interview on NHL channel say he went to Detriot to "win a cup". He even left wifey behind to frolick on the beach.
    "Thank You Honey for letting me go to Detriot " he said

On a lighter note Eddie Belfour now holds the record for the most wins in a season by a goalie for Toronto. Cu who??? Hey you guys in Detroit asked for him...

Something about the golden sun and green earth. Fucked if I payed attention to that.

We're so starting a new improved thread for the playoffs, eny. One for each round too.

"You can't blame the guys for taking more money" - someone said that about the CBA.

I should've stayed in bed brenda's Avatar
    However, we can blame owners for stupidly overpaying these guys.

I'm sure Detroit would have cut Robitaille loose if they'd known he was only going to score 10 goals this season. For his sake, he'd better come up big in the playoffs.

Um, no kidding - but last year they made a huge deal about a goal he scored that deflected off his butt. Um, it wasnt really that great, it hit him in the ass because he was in front of the net. In went in, whoopee.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    So in other words, he got a cup he didn't deserve.Oh that must feel great.

I was shocked to find out how much football players make. The hockey guys make way more. I had always assumed football made tons. They are definitely priced out of the market.
    : Laughs at the Ranger payroll Holik Hahahahaha

The Sens and the Wilds payroll put together doesn't equal the Rangers ...

Football has a salary cap. Hockey doesn't that's why.

OMG GUYS!!

How could we have not mentioned Sundin's owie?

OMG!!

Completely mashed up lip, all his top teeth and most of his bottom teeth broken, bride broken, gums trashed...

And to think Sundin had such a pretty smile before. Now its more like Gino Odjik or something.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    LMAO, Well he broke a plate that was already there , so he was already smile enhanced. He is still eating through a straw, but is supposed to be ready for playoffs .
    How about the Kid Stajan ? First NHL game, Scores the only TO goal.
    He and Spezza both were on same team last year.

That looked bigtime owie. I want to give him a hug. I'd say kiss but thats even worse.

Stajan - why is his name so fricken familiar? Did he play for Canada at the WJHC?

Well, I'll look it up myself. It's not really important. I'm going to decomission this thread. Thanks everyone it's been a great season.

Closed Thread