Closed Thread
Page 205 of 208 FirstFirst ... 105155195196197198199200201202203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2071

Thread: All Things Hockey

Hey! I used to go watch the Kings when they wore those uniforms!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Wayner>you wouldn't happen to be brainwashing the baby would you? He's too young to get laughed at now for being a sharks fan! lol

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Wayner is raising the kids to be Sharks fans deep in Av's territory.Builds character.

" they'll be no talk of Roy and Forsberg in THIS house or you are grounded."

All you need are some blue contacts and you and Alyn will be twins.I still say that baby looks like Owen Nolan...

OH!!!!!

You just made my day! A pic of Alyn McCauley!! MM GOOD! I am now rooting for the sharks... for the last game of the season... Lol anyway, talking about ugly hockey jerseys, what do you think about the Islanders' orange jersey?? Yuck!

The Isles third jersey is not as bad as the margarine-gone-bad colour that Nashville wears. It is sort of reminiscent of prison jersies thought. At least its not those early 90s Isles jerseys. Ew.

Something to do while bored at work is name your pens. I now have a pen named Joe Sakic (yes because of you eny- I think Joe Sakic is an EXCELLENT name for things).

Wayner, you're right. You're HOT in teal, though I don't like my men to wear bibs, normally.

Oh! I also have two sort of NHLer stories now!!!

Dylan used to live about three doors away from Jason Krog in Fernie, and he would play in their pool. Sean Horcoff was in the same grade as him as well in BC. The creepy part of the story is that they know nothing about each other, and yet I have a link to both of them and they both wear number ten.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Hey I have a friend in Fernie. She doesn't play hockey though..

That's deep. It probably means you next husband is Marian Gaborik (Wild), Ron Francis - oh yeah or Oleg Tverdorsky NJ - yummmm all # 10's

Now that the playoff are here

HAHAHAHAHA

I should've stayed in bed brenda's Avatar
    Okay. Get out your old hockey mags and encyclopedias and do some research -- Let me know your vote for the worst all-time NHL hockey jersey (all-star game & special exhibition games included).

What about the old California Seals when Charlie Finley owned them -- green and gold jerseys?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I should've stayed in bed brenda's Avatar
    The original Kings jerseys were bad, but these are even worse.

White skates? YUCK!
    Attached Images Attached Images

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    You look great Wayner!

And who's the babe with ya? Some chick you met at a Sharks game?
    Thanks for the compliment. But um, that would be my SON, Miss F. It's an old pic. Sam is going to be crushed when finds out you thought he was a girl.

Ava, somewhere on this forum there's a pic of my son in an Avs outfit - he looks much happier in that than the Sharks gear, the little traitor!

Ducky, what do you mean you don't like your men to wear bibs? Doesn't it help with all the drooling you cause them?

Eny, I like the idea of building my kids' character. Next season I'm going to have to teach Sam to do The Chomp.

Closed Thread