Closed Thread
Page 204 of 208 FirstFirst ... 104154194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2071

Thread: All Things Hockey

Welcome silverstar> Detroit=yuck!! Ducks=o.k. Habs=Jose Theodore (need I say more) Sens=good Blues=o.k.

Duckgirl>interesting new avatar you have!

Detroit is evil.

Yzerman and Shanhan when not in Detroit stuff- good

Did you get all the rules Silverstar?

We're free to change the rules at any time.. for your education.. for your safety.. or for our amusement.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Welcome Silverstar! They forgot one very important rule; everyone must show Wayner the Sharks fan massive amounts of sympathy.

Ducky, the Avs' announcers made me want to scream last night. The Avs had the lead at the end of the 2nd, and the stupid color guy said "So the Avs take the lead on Morrison's goal. But more importantly, Peter Forsberg gets another point." AUGH! What is more important than winning the game? Well, apparently beating Naslund for the scoring title. What an ass.

And at the beginning ot the game, Patrick wandered behind the net, gave up the puck, and as the Sharks passed out to the side of the net, he intentionally knocked the net off it's moorings. Of course there was no call because, hey, it's Patrick. Later in the game Marchment dove into the net and knocked it off, and he got a penalty. I'm sure he only got it because you know, he used to be a Shark.

Man, I'm not bitter today or anything, am I?

And Eva, it wouldn't matter to me if I was a Star; no Cups for Dallas. :nono

And if Dallas and Detroit face each other in the playoffs, I can only hope that ice surface of the Joe opens up and swallows both teams into the pit of Hell.

Did I mention I'm a little bitter this morning?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I can only hope that ice surface of the Joe opens up and swallows both teams into the pit of Hell.

I misread that the first time to say the ice surface of
    Joseph opens up....

either way

Wayner c'mon don't you think that it's kind of neat that two kids that grew up in the same town(Sedins too) in the same class out of all of the gaziliions of hockey players grew up to be in that position. 1-2 in scoring
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think it's neat too. Odd that they're both also MASSIVELY HOT.

Hey man, Patrick is pretty clever. Marchment is not. At the end of the game Marchment "passed" Patrick the puck so he could have a shot at the empty net.

ETA: I think the real reaon no one wants to play in Nashville is not because of the ugly uniforms (and they are ugly) but because their rink is the Gaylord Arena.
    Last edited by duckgirl; 04-01-2003 at 07:39 PM.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    His obsession with that goal makes me think he's givin' it up and moving to Miami.

No , that uniform is seriously ugly. Did no one pay attention when LA had ugly yellow uniforms- it just doesn't work.

Meanwhile Nolan has just figured out the season is only half over and he doesn't get to go golfing next week. Alyn on the other hand - Yay ! I get to go golfing next week. Sorry Wayner.

This is for Fluffles if she ever comes back here

Good lord he looks fine in teal.

They're not yellow, though eny. Theyre like... mustard. It's gross. One of the Preds got in a fight with an Oiler and one of the SNN guys said he deserved it for wearing that ugly uniform.

eny
    FORT Fogey

The Parkay margarine jersey was pretty bad, especially when paired with the matching socks. The preds are the same- Ewwwww

The ugly V neck Canucks outfit was another really bad idea.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Okay, Chelios without makeup is killing me!

You think Alyn looks good in teal? Check ME out.
    Okay, maybe I need a helmet or something.

You look great Wayner!

And who's the babe with ya? Some chick you met at a Sharks game?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Closed Thread