Closed Thread
Page 202 of 208 FirstFirst ... 102152192193194195196197198199200201202203204205206207208 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2071

Thread: All Things Hockey

Yay! *hugs Wayner cause his Sharks beat the wings*

The sad thing is is that I like the majority of teams in the Western Conference except Detroit.

Vancouver
    Colorado
    Dallas
    Anaheim (Yes, I'll admit it)
    Edmonton
    Calgary

Meanwhile, I hate almost every team in the East. Especially both NY teams.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

duckgirl> I'm glad you like Claude! I already feel welcomed to this board! . I hate the Red Wings and always will, they cannot win another cup! Who's your favorite player? Ever meet any?

enygma> I won't be mad that there are Leaf fans on the board, I like them also (especially Shayne), I live in Montreal so I like most of the Canadian teams.

I didn't check if there were polls on this site, but I'd be interested in knowing who your picks are to win the cup!

My pick to win the Cup:
    Anyone but Toronto.

And I'm a Toronto fan. I'm just realistic, that's all. And the way they've been playing....

Of course, I'll be the happiest person if I'm wrong.

I think the winner will come from the West... but with Cuho in next, it sure ain't Detroit.

Vancouver or Colorado, methinks.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    [B]My pick to win the Cup:
    Anyone but Toronto.

And I'm a Toronto fan. I'm just realistic, that's all. And the way they've been playing....

Of course, I'll be the happiest person if I'm wrong.

>Once the playoffs come, anything is possible, don't give up hope too soon, you just never know..... I would obviously love to see Dallas win it, it would be great for Claude to have 5 cups!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Welcome to the board, Eva! Sorry I've not said hello sooner. As a Sharks fan, I've not been compelled to visit much of late. I'm through licking my wounds though, so I'll try to contribute more regularly.

Miss F - you like the Stars? That is so unfortunate. :nono

My pick to win the cup is Vancouver. I just think that they've got the size and physicality to outduel the Avs in the West. And nobody in the East, except for perhaps the Senators, has a solid chance to beat the top 4 teams in the West. Though I'd be happy to see Nolan hoist the Cup.

Wayner, let it go. She hates the wings.

I really dont think the Sens can win the cup. Go to the finals, yes. Beat the western team? No.

How cool would a Sens/Nucks final be. As long as the Avs lose to the Canucks in the Conference Finals, I'll be happy. And I really want Edmonton to knock Detroit out. Firstly, a little revengne on overpaied overhyped Cuho. Secondly... NO MORE DETROIT! WOOOOO!

As for my favourite player, I'd have to say Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg maybe. Sakic's been playing like crap though so it's probably Peter. Roy is fricken hilarious, I love him too. Last night he was talking to his goalposts again!! Hee. I've never met any players, but Scottie Upshall did go to... the Catholic high school that I don't work at. Well, that's ok because Chris Phillips... went to the downtown one. Oh well. I did go to my first game the other nght though, Avs/Oilers back in November and that was so cool. I still look at who's sitting in "my" seat during the games.

Wayner> it's me who loves the Stars cuz as I previously said I am a loyal and devoted Claude Lemieux fan. My last post didn't turn out right, i wanted to reply to a miss f quote and it looks like I wrote the whole post: . Wherever Claude goes, my heart will follow. Unfortunately I know retirement isn't far away, I will mourn forever .

No problem Eva... you'll pick it up sooner or later.

Oh, and I wanted to belatedly welcome you to the thread and of course.. to the board

Wayner... I like the Stars a hell of a lot better than I did when Hull played for them.

Yeah, I admit it. I kinda like them.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Kirk Muller Too !!! Yay Kirk... yet another one I'm so sad to see that should have never left the Leafs.

Peter Forsberg did quite a long interview on TSN : sigh: What ever happened to that party we were supposed to send Wayner to?
    He said how cool it would be for him and Naslund to end up 1 and 2 for the scoring. Then it showed all the pics of them together when they were teenagers.

I thought it was really cute that Toskala (?) said he was all nervous and star struck when he saw the Wings skate out on the rink the other night , then he ends up shutting them out. I think it's great! Of course we all know who the OTHER goalie was LMAO

It sure would be nice to see Nolan lift the cup ! ( Not likely )

Closed Thread