Closed Thread

Thread: All Things Hockey

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I also think post 2000 in this thread should be special .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Woohoo! Look at the legend you guys have created!

It's always one of the first places I stop to.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Hi guys! I'm new to this. I am a die hard hockey fan and have been for ever! I am a recent Dallas Stars fan cuz of the acquisition of Claude Lemieux. He has been my favorite player for 15 years. Please don't attack me , I have had to endure enough abuse in my 15 years of being a loyal fan! I have met him 100 times and he is a really nice guy! Go Stars Go!!!

Oh, I can't hate you! I'm an Avs fan and I will love him forever for the Draper (Maltby? Who cares they're equally evil) face slam in the playoffs when he was an Avalanche.

Stay around Eva!

Also, 2000 posts!!!!! WE are the best thread on the site. I always always stop here first.

Also, I have to rant about the Rangers.

I don't know how many of you saw this but before the game yesterday Messier said that the game (yesterday's must-win) was entirely on Blackburn's shoulders.

Well, Mr Old Fart Messier, Dan Blackburn wasn't BORN the year you started in the NHL. The kid is nineteen and should be playing in the minor leagues. One guy CANNOT win the game for you. It's impossible Hockey is a TEAM sport and on a TEAM thats as rich in "talent" as the Rangers, the weight of an entire game should NOT fall on the shoulders of one nineteen year old kid who's lost his confidence after being dicked around by the coaching staff. He can't win if you don't score any goals for him. You didn't until halfway through the third. And then it was a goal. Not goals. You provided him NO support on defence. Yes, he needs to pick up his game, but SO DO THE REST OF YOU OVERPAID WHINY FUCKERS. Dan is probably the only one on the team who still tries. Don't blame him.

JR.
    Originally posted by enygma
    I also think post 2000 in this thread should be special .
    Woohoo! Now I have a reason to get drunk with Eny

And Ducky.

JR.
    Now that's a party

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Hey I'd party with fellow hockey fans any time. It beats the usual crap that people talk about at parties!!!!!
    We totally rock!!! Wayner who I suspect is heartbroken yet again , has abandoned us ....

Stay Eva! Don't be mad because We have Eddie ( leaf fans ) We only hate Mikie Madonna , the rest of the team is great ...

Hockey fans that will actually talk hockey with you and not "hockey fans" who will talk about a game for five minutes and then start talking about cookie presses or something anyway.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Sorry I have not been around much of late, Eny. I actually haven't been around the FORT much lately - not just this thread.

However, I figured that the Sharks beating the Wings 3-0 was reason to make an appearance.

Die Wings, die! Moohahahahhahahaaaaaa!

Closed Thread