Closed Thread

Thread: All Things Hockey

Is that Sakic acknowledging the home crowd at the game the other night?

Also: He looks fiiiiiiiiiine.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    They had a little ceremony pre-game for his 500. He looks very nice.

He looks completely and totally fuckable. If I were there I would have jumped his bones. Holy crap that is one hottt man.

Chris Chelios was in an apartment with a beautiful woman.
    "Take off my shoes," she demanded. Chelios obeyed.
    "Now, take off my dress," she said. Again, Chelios was glad to comply.
    "Now, take off my stockings, my garter belt, my panties." Chelios obeyed without saying a word.
    "Now, take off my bra," snapped the woman, "and don't let me ever catch you wearing my clothes again!
    ETA some hockey talk that doesn't involve needing new underwear: The Wild beat the Oilers for the first time ever tonight in OT. I saw the goal. I think the Oil may have been overconfident that they could beat the Wild. Also, ha. Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay gay gay, gay gay, gaaaaaay gay gay Mike Modano got knocked out today and left with a concussion. I laugh because he is so gay.
    Last edited by duckgirl; 12-18-2002 at 12:52 AM.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Oops, Miss F is right, both she and DG asked about Sam's reaction to Sara. Well, he met her today, and at 14 months, he wasn't quite sure what to make of her. I'd say the best way to describe him was "disinterested."

However, he wasn't disinterested in the San Jose - Montreal game tonight. He was walking around the room playing, but he'd often stop and watch the TV. I said "This is a great hockey game Sam. You like hockey, don't you?" He looked at me, looked at the TV, and said "Dahby." He kept walking around saying "Dahby". I know that "Da-DEE!" is me, "dat" is cat, "dut" is duck, so I'm thinking that "dahby" is "hockey." I'm not deluding myself, am I?

Sharks are looking much improved. They're 6-3-0-1 in their last 10, and are moving up in the standings; only 2 points behind the Avs right now, Ducky!

GREAT pic of Theo!

Dahby- could it be Naby as in Nabokov? But it might also be hockey, they have the same sort of basic sound.

And if the Avs would WIN a game every now and then instead of tying or losing we wouldnt be having this convo. Your boys are playing .500 hockey now, Wayner. Seems like every team is except mine. Mehness.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Maybe he wants them to sign Craig Darby or Regan Darby. Craig is a guy with lots of experience , and Regan is a young gun tall version of Domi.
    Thats it , he thinks they need a little toughness.
    The kid is brilliant face it
    The sharks won against Montreal and Hackett was even in net.
    I hope Toronto can live down being beaten by the thrashers ....

Oh and if you think you are busy remember I had 2 kids 11 minutes apart plus a 2 year old and still had time for hockey
    You will live through it . Its nice when they are that little- you can keep an eye on them.
    Sam will be wondering soon when that other baby will be leaving, my daughter did.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hackett wasn't getting a lot of help from his D though. Plus... meh. The St Louis/ Kings game kept my interest longer.

Also, Roenick was suspended 2 games for his hit on Gay Mike. (Let's face it, ok. Mike Modano is a gay, gay boy.)

Canes play tonight. GO CANES GO! *wants it to be playoff time for some reason*

Also, LMFAO. Ricci is so, so ugly.

HARTLEY JUST GOT FIRED!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I know- I made a long rant on girlsview and then boom he's fired. Who knew girls view had such power?

Happy days for the Av's . Finally.

The JR / Modano thing makes me pissed.Again the double standard. Svehla is kind of a no name so Roenick gets away with it. When Modano gets the identical hit-( that was a beaut) he's suspended.There is quite a history between these two with Roenick getting his jaw broken in one bout.( they showed him with the broken jaw) EWWWW- he's bad enough, but bloody and spitting teeth worse.

Closed Thread