+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA

Great game last night, Kings vs Rockets. Freaking gave me a heart attack, but nothing like my hubbie shooting the 3 right in Tsmack's face after a great fake.

Ouch Lakers are 9th in the west now, Kobe better come back fast! Tfools are doing better w/ Hassell as their starter. I think I'm gonna add Hoiberg on my team soon just to jinx them.

Last year, the Celtics were arguably one of the worst team to ever make the playoffs, this year they may become the worst team ever to get homecourt advantage!

Mrs Cwebb, what is up with Cwebb. i recently read that he'll be "day to day for the REST of the YEAR." WTF? that's the worst thing i could have read while owning him in my roto year. what am i to do? i guess that what i get for drafting him... although he's helped me tremendously in gaining first place now.

did anyone watch the games last night on TNT? i was laughing so hard when lebron dunked all over damon jones. definitely highlight material. but then i was pissed when brian cook fell onto TD's knee. good thing he's ok now.

what is up with the t'wolves? at one point on wed night, they were down by 40, yes 40, points to the Suns at home!

Poor Ping, they'll rest Cwebb from time to time throughout the remainder of the season so that he'll be healthier for the playoffs. Well, at least he won't go to the IL.

I dropped to third. :phhht Peja's been gone, Larry Hughes injured. Contemplating on doing some massive trades this week, but too bad I love all my players! Can't decide who I'm willing to part with, most likely Boozer. I refuse to get rid of Peja, Hughes, & Franchise and now that Dampier is heating up (24 rebounds the other night! ) he won't be moving!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    dallas was GOOD once, right?

T Mac & Ming may be more of a challenge for bull

My Kings got snubbed from the All-Star, but that's a good thing because I'd prefer them to get the rest. Still 3 Suns and 2 Sonics is excessive. If they're going to rewards teams with good records, then there's no reason why Dallas gets a rep. Can't dispute Yao, Tsmack, KG or Kobe since the fans voted them in.

Lebron wants 1 million to particpate in the dunk contest?! :rolleyes

Danny Fartson :phhht Evil bastard, I'm so glad he got ejected for trying to get my husband in trouble! He is such a jerk, I still remember how he broke Zarko Cabarkapa's wrist last year! Not to mention all he does is elbow and hit people's groins, I wish Ron Artest would come and punch him for me!

Now that Danny is Seattle's evil bastard, I love him. Sorry, Mrs CWebb.

danny fortson is a bum. doesn't he lead the league in most fouls per 48 mintues or something like that?

Rashard Lewis over Cwebb on All Star team?

the dunk contest has lost its appeal over the last several years. i'm actually more excited to watch the rookie/sophmore all star game. in the first half, the coaches will usually let the young guys play street ball... kinda exciting.

i just read the Mailman is officially going to retire and not join the Spurs this year. THANK GOD!!

what's this with Zo returning to Miami?

Flip Saunders is fired! And Kevin McHale will take over as interim coach for now! Spree & Cassell are pissed off that they don't have a KG-like role in regards to coaching. My response to that....MVP. :phhht Feel bad for Flip though, obvious scapegoat in this situation, and McHale even admit that the coaching is not the problem.

Ping, please thank Bruce Bowen for me, Vince Carter sucks, I despise his guts! While I'm no fan of Bowen at all, I prefer him over Half Man Half Season anyday! What has Vince done? 1. Gave opponents leads, 2. Admitted to playing half heartedly, 3. Wrestled with his coach.

Zo signing with Miami is a good thing. I have a lot of respect for Zo and wish nothing but the best for him. We need more players like him and Grant Hill in the league and less Spree, Vince, & Tsmack.

I expect Cheeks to leave Portland at the end of this season, and likely the Blazers will offer Paul Allen money to Saunders for next year. They have tried to get him several times in the past few years.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

For once, the coaches will be interesting this offseason. Nate McMillan is a free agent. So now Saunders, McMillan, Jackson, and most likely Cheeks will be available. I'm betting my money that Jackson will land himself in Minnesota, a future hall of famer is a prerequisite for any team he wants to coach and quite frankly, I do not believe he will go back to LA.

Anyone who hires Lenny Wilkens is a fool!

+ Reply to Thread