+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA

Ping, he's not dating LaLa, he's ENGAGED to Lala! :rolleyes Perfect match I suppose, she aggravates me just as much as Melo! I agree with you on him, I used to like him as well. He was my pick for ROY last year too, but he's such a spoiled selfish arrogant brat now!

Tmlw, what are you playing? HTH or roto? I feel like I'm a jinx too! Look @ Ron Artest! And now Larry Hughes! I still can't believe he was giving me such mad stats!

Tfools lost again! Them along with the Nets are probably the two teams I hate the most, even more than the Lamers!

Nashty is really making his case for the MVP! Amare can't even shoot 40% without him! Losses is one thing, but the team's ppg & Amare's performance have suffered greatly. Jimmy Jackson is a Suns now, he should be happy!

How about the Spurs vs Suns game Friday night? great game.

Mrs. Cwebb, what's up with ankle injury? Any status on injury or availability for next game?

I hope there's more trades before the trading deadline.

Nice spanking Kings, way to play the Spurs! :phhht But at least its the Spurs, if it was the Hornets, I'd be real concerned about my team.

Cwebb apparently landed on it awkwardly, but I have a feeling, expect a game to be missed, the Kings are going to be very cautious with him & make sure its not serious. He's not getting any younger, so its best to be safe now especially since its so early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Nice spanking Kings, way to play the Spurs! :phhht But at least its the Spurs, if it was the Hornets, I'd be real concerned about my team.
    Rematch on Thursday night!!

The Spurs lost to the lowly Blazers last night?

Lebron is a walking triple double!!

I dropped Rodney Rodgers recently from my roto team. Chucky Atkins and Eddie Griffin are producing well as Utility guys though. I'm still in second but closing the gap. How are you guys doing in your leagues?

My fantasy team is doing well, still @ the #1 spot, but the ranking for the top 3 teams changes on a regular basis. It also looks like all three teams are stubborn and refusing to make any trades. I know I've rejected several trade offers.

Mailman is contemplating retirement, is that supposed to a surprise?

I'm beginning to think the Sonics are locked for at least the #3 seed in the playoffs. I don't see TFools or Thuggets making a strong enough comeback to threaten their spot, unless suddenly Sonics have a huge meltdown and lose several games in a row, or a sick trade occurs. I feel bad for the Jazz, their season just seems over now.

I'm beginning to think the Sonics are locked for at least the #3 seed in the playoffs. I don't see TFools or Thuggets making a strong enough comeback to threaten their spot, unless suddenly Sonics have a huge meltdown and lose several games in a row, or a sick trade occurs. I feel bad for the Jazz, their season just seems over now.

How bad is it that the winner of the Atlantic Division in the East is going to be the #3 seed? :rolleyes Terrible... winner could possibly be below .500 too.

Yeh, unless the Wolves turn it around, Sonics could possibly win the Northwest. I still don't think they'll do well in the playoffs though... but that's just me. They have no inside game.

I hated the Jazz when they had Mailman/Stockton combo, but I absolutely love AK47's game. I have him in my H2H league. Raul Lopez with an impressive game last night... worthing keeping an eye on.

Does it bother anyone else that Stan Van Gundy looks just like Ron Jeremy? Don't ask how I know Ron Jeremy either...

Oh gosh Ping, that was horrific!

The Eastern conference teams are fighting for the 6th seed! Whoever gets it will most likely advance to the next round! Playing the Celtics, Sixers, or Knicks?

Houston has been playing much better now. They're actually 6th now, but a distance away from the 5th seed. I still think the Franchise trade was a wrong move.

I am laughing at Melo right now! Last season he made the playoffs, this season he's on a lottery team while Dwayne & Lebron have taken the 1 & 2 seed in the east!

FORT Fanatic

Los Heat!

Mailman is contemplating retirement, is that supposed to a surprise?
    I heard the Lakers were talking to him about a back office job. That would be classic - can't wait til huntin' season.

Two great quotes I read today:

"It hasn't changed me at all. Obviously I won't go in the stands again, but I'm the same person."
    -- Stephen Jackson on what he's learned from the Pistons-Pacers melee.

"I feel terrible. I didn't think he had it in him."
    -- Tracy McGrady after his rottweiler bit a maintenance engineer's nose off.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I loved the picture of Stan double fisting....

Cwebb is not allowed on the Bulls bandwagon

y'all make fun of the East...again ! even after last year's CHAMPIONSHIP kick in the ass

you have 3 months to learn DEFENSE

Pargo - 14 points in the 4th
    bench guy kicks arse
    sa-wEEEET
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 01-27-2005 at 10:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread