+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA

ui

I'm neutral about the trade. We are losing our only player that knows what defense is, but at the same time, Christie hasn't been the same in the past year and has had his fair share of choking in the playoffs for us. But maybe they just wanted to get rid of Jackie Christie!

Ping, its just the Jazz! Donate a win for them will ya? Their entire season is gone now that AK is practically injured for most of the season. I hope AK's injuries won't hurt him in the long run, I hate to see great players go down!

Thursday night, Lebron vs Kobe. Why am I expecting another boring game? I remember last season during their first matchup, Kobe popped his shoulder, and during the second, he didn't even play, what a disappointment! It better not end up the same!

I knew what i was getting into by drafting Cwebb for my roto team but the random missed games cause of his knee are getting to me. I think i'd rather see him go on the IL.

How about the Suns blowing out the Heat last night? They could possibly win 70+ games this season.

I'm not sure if any of you know of Josh Smith, high school rookie on the Hawks. He has been throwing down some monsterous dunks and blocks like a 7 footer.

Haha! The only good thing that occurs when Cwebb misses a game is that Peja does well.

I don't feel Suns can do what the Bulls did in 96'. Their main players are logging in 40mpg, while I'm sure its not a concern for Q-Tip, Amare, & Shawn, it'll be a problem for Nash and he's pivotal for their offense. All I got to think about is how Nash had to carry a bottle of IV with him a few playoffs ago. Kinda sad, but funny.

The national tv schedule this season bites! They're skipping so many high profiled games like Spurs vs Lakers, Mavs vs Kings and broadcasting dumb ones like Sixers vs thuggets....who cares?

Omg

I think Mrs. Christie will be off the proverbial chain in Orlando. I just hope Doug helps ORL become more consistent. His D sense will defininately be an asset.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    Thursday night, Lebron vs Kobe. Why am I expecting another boring game? I remember last season during their first matchup, Kobe popped his shoulder, and during the second, he didn't even play, what a disappointment! It better not end up the same!

Talk about foreshadowing... Kobe goes down with a severe sprained ankle in the first quarter.

How about Lebron? This kid is off the hook. I love watching him play. His court awareness is amazing.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I don't feel Suns can do what the Bulls did in 96'.
    not a chance in hell

STILL seats on the Bulls bandwagon...........

this is my favorite non-Jordan Bulls team hands down
    what's really retarded? are the local sports blabbers telling me that he Bulls have moved into a playoff spot....mid January......desparate times and all :rolleyes

I know Ping! I think I have psychic abilities!

I dunno why, but I've never been a fan of Lebron. Don't hate him, but just don't care for him much. Outta that rookie class, I favored Dwayne & Melo more....well no longer Melo, he's becoming such a drama queen.

Twolves are TERRIBLE! They're only at .500 right now! Minnesota barely changed and is dropping ridiculously fast and Seattle barely changed and skyrocketed towards the top! Talk about a strange season.

I loved Melo when he won with Syracuse but now I can't stand the guy. :phhht He's such a ballhog with a crappy FG%. I aslo heard he's dating La-La :rolleyes from MTV.

Bulls aren't that bad this year. They're up there in defensive FG%. They're definitely a young team. Don't they have like six rookies? Duhon can't shoot if his life depended on it. I have Hinrich on my roto team.

It's amazing how much Steve Nash means to the Suns. They're totally a different team without him.

The T'wolvers are struggling... but Flip just inserted Hassell back in the starting lineup for defensive purposes and won several games.

I just bought myself a Ginobili jersey.

I think my fantasy team has been jinxed. Everytime I add someone, they get seriously injured. Just this season I've ruined Richard Jefferson & Steve Nash. My roster is frozen with Nash on. so, I guess I'll have to wait a few days before I can ruin somebody else. Any suggestions?

Cwebb has been on a tear the last several games. Should I sell high or ride him out the rest of the year?

Spurs vs Suns tonight Nash is supposedly playing.

+ Reply to Thread