+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA

I'd follow the NBA more except that the local team is the Golden State Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo
    I'd follow the NBA more except that the local team is the Golden State Warriors.
    I used to watch Warriors game so I can look at Coach Musselman! What can I say? If its not a team or player I'm a fan of, might as well spot for the eye candy. I even got Monday marked on my calendar coz Fox Sports will be broadcasting the Lakers-Grizzlies game.

i can't stand karl malone!! :phhht dirtiest player in the NBA. i remember when the mailman elbowed david robinson in the back of the head and gave him a concussion. i was a kid when that happened and almost cried. please don't sign with the spurs!!

i'm already sick of hearing about kobe/mailman feud on radio, tv, and internet. :rolleyes

although the Sonics beat the spurs and mavs on their texas road trip, i just don't see them beating the spurs in a 7 game series. no offense.

the Suns have no bench what so ever. what would happen if marion and amare got into foul trouble. steven hunter and jake voshul? please!!

I think the Mailman needs to accept that the ring was just not meant for him. I really can't stand the guy and some people are quick to support him because of that huge paycut he took, that doesn't eliminate a career of dirty moves and foul play he got away with and that he still does to this day. And who can forget when he didn't want to play with Magic? :phhht Where's Dennis Rodman to tick him off when we need it? Not to mention his own former team doesn't like him. The Utah Jazz made a mockery outta him and some of the fans even boo him. This is a tool that played for them for 18 seasons, you would think they'd understand. Even Gary Payton gets a welcome from the fans and he had a strained relation with them.

I thought it was hilarious last year in the Houston-Lamers series how Malone got hacked by Nachbar of all people! he was sooo pissed and wanted revenge, well Nachbar was only getting back at you for elbowing and shoving Yao & Franchise.

I still think Seattle and maybe Phoenix will collapse by midseason, I think the other teams will figure them out.

I'm from Ohio, and it's great to actually have a team that is competitive. It's hard to believe the Cavs are doing so well (losing Boozer), but that is a credit to Lebron, Z and McInnis.

Can't wait to see how they do in the playoffs.

Ehhhh Ping, I officially lost my patience. I dropped Barry and added Raja Bell onto my team now that I noticed Bell is getting his shooting back in place. Despite Barry having a 7 pt night before (gee, from him that's considered a season high), I'm doing well in categories that he should excel at so its no major loss for me.

Sonics vs Suns was an awesome game, I was also flipping in and out with the Wizards-Lakers game that was equally as exciting, but not a major focus.

i can't wait to watch MIA vs LAL on christmas day. i hope shaq gives kobe a hard foul.

what's with Cwebb sitting out random games with his sore left knee? it's killing me. i guess that what i get for drafting him.

radja bell? not bad. i'm assuming you're in a real deep league. i'm in a 10 man roto league. van exel has been starting and worth watching.
    Last edited by ping007; 12-21-2004 at 12:31 PM.

The only thing that I can say about Shaq vs Kobe is, at least they're both playing. How many highly anticipated games last year were ruined due to injuries (i.e. Lebron vs Kobe & Yao vs Shaq)? I don't feel it'll be too interesting, most likely overhyped. I miss those Yao vs Shaq games, those were some sick games to watch.

Hehe, hey its only a few games, I missed on Cwebb for practically the entire season last year. And by the time he came back, the league standings were pretty much set in stone, no way for me to move upwards. Then again, having Ron Artest suspended for the remainder of the season stinks. :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    As a Kings fan
    Nice to see another Kings fan here... I'm a big Kings fan myself. GO KINGS!

PS: Mrs Cwebb, your signature is funny. Love it.
    I this forum.

"If this [points to heart] is empty, this [points to head] doesn't matter."
    ~from the movie, Jerry McGuire

Hahaha! Yup go kings! And I LOVE being one of the few Kings fan in Socal! Its great to watch a Lakers game and cheer for the opposing team surrounded by a sea of Lakers fans! Love that feeling! Just gotta love it!

Twix: What can I say? Sir Charles is the best!

+ Reply to Thread