+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: NBA

Congratz to the Spurs on their championship.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

2nd Title in 3 years Awesome

And Duncan is the MVP for the finals right? I thought Ginobli would have won it but Duncan is just fine with me
    Well, I was thinking when he said, "king of the jungle," I was, like, "Well, during the first challenge you would still be lost in the jungle if Jim and I hadn't, like, led you out. - Brooke Struck on Judd

Love is like the wind...You can't see it, but you can feel it

Congrats to the Spurs!! Great job by Duncan stepping up tonight sparking a critical run and dishing the good assists to Bowen & Ginobili in the 4th. Great team effort overall! Such a humble and classy player as well!

LOVED how Spurs fan booed Stern!!!

Sorry Broadway, hope all is well in Motor City! Join me in the "We'll be back next year!" club, I've been in it for so long, I've nearly forgotten that my teams and players did make the playoffs.

Big congrats to the Spurs! This was an awesome ending to a great series.

I kind of wish they would have went with the cop-out Co-MVP award, but the I went back and looked at the stats for the series, and it seems that Duncan's struggles were a bit overrated.

Duncan averaged a double double every game, 21pts, 14reb, 2 assists, 2 blocks

Ginobili didn't match those numbers (avg 19 pts, 6 reb, 4 assists) but he did shoot lights out for the series at .494 from the field and .854 from the line.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Portland has hired away Nate McMillan from Seattle as their head coach. I am very happy, but can't believe Seattle let him get away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    Portland has hired away Nate McMillan from Seattle as their head coach. I am very happy, but can't believe Seattle let him get away.
    Neither can I. I have no idea what Wally Walker and Howard Schultz were thinking. You got one classy guy Bill.

Now, if they still had Casey on staff, then it kind of made sense, but they let him run off too.

If they weren't going to spend on McMillan, then they probably will not spend on Saunders, who is still out there.

Largest trade in NBA history went down yesterday involving 5 teams, 13 players, and a couple of minor draft picks.

The end results is that Miami picks up Antoine Walker, Jason Williams, and James Posey among others while shipping out Eddie Jones and others.

I am kind of surprised. There was already complaints from Shaq about getting the ball enough. With Walker on the team, the number of passes into Shaq isn't going to go up.

+ Reply to Thread