+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mike Tyson In Trouble (Again)

Mike Tyson In Trouble (Again)

Tyson Arrested After Allegedly Jumping on Car Hood
    Former Champ Accused of Causing $1,400 Worth of Damage

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (Dec. 8) -- Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal damage for allegedly jumping on the hood of a car outside of city nightclub, police said.

Tyson, who moved to Scottsdale early this year, appeared with attorneys at the city's police station Tuesday afternoon and was released after being given a citation.

Scottsdale police detective Sam Bailey said Wednesday that Tyson likely will make an initial court appearance within 10 days.

Police said the arrest stemmed from an investigation into an incident late last month at a lounge.

Tyson allegedly dented the hood of a car when he jumped on it as its driver was leaving the club around 1 a.m. on Nov. 27.

Police said it was unclear if Tyson and the other man fought inside the club before the incident or if they knew each other.

The 22-year-old victim, whose name was not immediately released, reported the incident to police and claimed a body shop estimated the hood damage at $1,400, Bailey said.

The case was then forwarded to detectives.

Tyson, 38, is beginning to train for a fight in March, his first since being knocked out by Danny Williams in July.
    http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/sports/ar...08205709990001
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _____
    Tick...tick...tick. A human time bomb just waiting to explode.

This guy is a mental case and is some serioud need of some help. His ex Robin Givens (sp?) was on Oprah a few weeks ago and this man has some serious issues. It's not even funny. I saw him once in NY and I was scared as heck to be so close to him, ugh!

First off, who would pick a fight with Mike Tyson? Second, who would pick a fight with Iron Mike Tyson?!?!?! What a moron! Thanfully he is in the Southern U.S. and not close to me. I would be like you Eva, but I would run away screaming like a girl. I have seen him do interviews and he seemed like a nice and calm guy, but you know if someone sets him off he will kick their ass without thinking twice.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    First off, who would pick a fight with Mike Tyson? Second, who would pick a fight with Iron Mike Tyson?!?!?!
    Anyone who's planning a $1,000,000 lawsuit. There's tons of people who would be willing to get beat up for that amount of money.

I've long believed this dude needs to be leashed and muzzled whenever he's out in public.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    There's no doubt about it. He's a danger to society.
    "Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will."
    -Jawaharlal Nehru

+ Reply to Thread