+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NASCAR Silly Season

NASCAR Silly Season

Let the fun and games begin.
    There seems to be a lot of things going on at DEI according to Jayski's
    Steve Hmiel is now the Technical Director, Eury Sr. is Director of Competition, Pete Rondeau is crew chief for the 8 car, Eury Jr. is crew chief for the 15 car, and they are switching crews between the 15 and 8 car. Richard "Slugger" Labbe has left DEI for Evernham as director of speedway development, over Evernham's #9 and #19 Dodges.
    Bobby Labonte has a new crew chief from Joe Gibbs #20 Busch team - Steve Addington.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    yeah, I reallly can't help but theink the crew change is to see if mikey can improve and get that top ten at the end of the season. Also interesting to see how Jr. does too

Oh, I'm scared for Jr. now. Who in the world is this new crew chief???...they should have picked up FatBack!
    kitty-cats rule!

Hey, U.S., isn't Number Eight's little brother driving in the truck series next year?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Yep, he's driving for Ballew Motorsports, #15 Chevy. Kerry is his older brother, BTW.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 12-04-2004 at 09:25 PM.

Chevy truck, huh? Well, we can't all be perfect, I suppose...
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

ESPN.com to host Jayski's site

BRISTOL, Conn. -- ESPN.com announced Friday an agreement with the popular auto-racing site Jayski.com, by which ESPN.com will host the Jayski.com site beginning Jan. 1, 2005.

In the deal, ESPN.com will sell advertising on Jayski.com and the two sites will cross-promote content. Launched in 1996 by Jay Adamczyk, Jayski.com has established a unique voice in the racing world and has become a must-read for many NASCAR fans, drivers, crew members, owners and sponsors.

Jayski's NASCAR coverage will augment ESPN.com's existing motorsports content, including news, information and contributions from Rupen Fofaria, Dan Knutson, John Oreovicz, Mark Kreidler, Darren Rovell, Bill Stephens and more.

"Jay Adamczyk is a true Internet original," said John Kosner, senior vice president, ESPN New Media. "He has established Jayski.com as a must see for racing fans and professionals around the country. When his site is coupled with ESPN.com's leading news and analysis, we feel it will give racing fans an indispensable daily resource."

Added Adamczyk, Jayski.com owner, "Being a sports and auto racing fan for some 30-plus years, I have followed ESPN since its beginning in 1979. ESPN brought NASCAR into the national spotlight and allowed me, and many others, to develop an intense interest for the sport. That interest led me to launch Jayski.com in 1996.

"Now this agreement will allow Jayski.com to reach many more sports fans and NASCAR readers and add to ESPN.com with even more NASCAR coverage. I am thrilled and honored to be entering into this agreement."

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?id=1937880

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    this might be good, sometimes I can't seem to figure out Jayski's web site and just try and find the news and rumours going around.

I have had the same problem bro... trying to find the news on that site can be a pain in the butt sometimes. I have given up a couple of times and gone to Thatsracing.com.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast