+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004/2005 NCAA College Hoops

*images Mrdobolina dancing around his living room*

Kansas is unbeaten no more. Villanova opened up a can of whoop ass on them and beat them 83-62. It wasn't even that close for most of the second half. Villanova could be a real threat in the NCAA tournament.

Well, it wasn't MY living room, Mariner....but the dancing around part is correct!!

WOOOHOOO!!! Rock, Chalk, Jayhawks get SHOCKED!! I love the huge upsets like this one! Yeah, Villanova is always a threat. They aren't ranked, but they are always one of those "thorn in your side" kinda teams.

That WAS a close one vs. Iowa, wasn't it, Brusch? Iowa was really defending well, getting a hand in the face of every shooter, and preventing (an ill) Augustine from going to the hoop. We'll see if the alarm was heard, or if the Illini merely hit snooze on Tuesday.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Oh Rutgers! How close you came to upsetting Syracuse!! A wide open look at a three-pointer to win....in and out, game over. I love endings like that--a team either pulls off the upset, or the favored team wins by the hair on their chins. College Hoops Baby!!

Illinois at Wisconsin tonight. It's the game of the week right now. Wisco's 38 game home winning streak vs. the Illini's 19 game unbeaten streak. Instant classic!!!

Whew! That Wisco/Illinois game was much closer than the final score would indicate. I knew it was going to be a war--it is so hard to mess with Wisconsin at home. I hope the Badgers continue to play well and get to represent the Big 10 in the tournament alongside Illinois, Michigan State, and Iowa.

Broadway....are you watching? The next game of the week is Illinois at Michigan State....the only regular season matchup of these two teams.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    BC: bye-bye

I'm beginning to lose count.

just lose one and get it out of yer system

Losing only teaches you how to lose. I think Illinois' victory last night was a bigger lesson....that being "How to win on the road when you just played 2 days ago, just flew in today(without much practice/warmup), and are tired." It was their defense that won it last night. Even when they weren't making baskets....for 11 minutes....they kept it close by playing great D(ee), as usual.

Duke vs UNC tonight. In HD where available. This will be a great game!!!!

Duke/UNC was a great game. Duke pulled it out in the end. I smell March in the offing.

I'll agree with that!! Did you happen to catch Memphis' utter dismantling of Louisville AT Louisville??? Talk about an off night for the Cardinals! That is a major upset.

Duke beating UNC at Cameron arena isn't really that huge of an upset. But it was a really great game for sure. I predict UNC beating Duke good when they play at UNC.

I missed Memphis/Louisville. I agree with you about UNC getting revenge in Chapel Hill.

Talk about an ugly game. Washington beat Oregon 95-88 in overtime. There were 67 fouls called and each team had three players foul out. It was incredibly poorly refereed for both teams. The officials called a bunch of ticky tack fouls and then let some muggings go. It was probably good for the Huskies.

+ Reply to Thread