+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jimmy Spencer Arrested

Jimmy Spencer Arrested

NASCAR driver arrested, charged
    10/26/2004 4:15 PM
    By: News 14 Carolina

CORNELIUS, N.C. -- NASCAR driver Jimmy Spencer was arrested and charged after an incident with Cornelius police this weekend.

Officers said Spencer interfered with police who were trying to serve a warrant on his son, Johnathan. He was charged with disorderly conduct and resisting a police officer.

Johnathan Spencer and another young man are accused of pouring paint on two cars at a Cornelius home Oct. 6. They face charges of damaging personal property

http://www.news14charlotte.com/conte...=77621&SecID=2
    ______________________________ ______________________________ _____

Wht does this not shock me?

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, I have an aunt who told me about this last night. Her son, my cousin, happens to live in the same apartment complex as spencer's kid and saw it all go down. Jimmy looked like he was drunk when he got there and they took him and the boy in to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    Jimmy looked like he was drunk when he got there and they took him and the boy in to jail.
    Here's his mug shot.

Man, that sux! I like 'ol Spencer. He always gets a bad rap that he tries to wreck people...I disagree. He's just an old school, hard driving type of racer, that wears his emotions on his sleeve. Shoot, if I had kids, I'd probably argue with the cops too, if they were trying to arrest them.

I loved it when he punched elfboy Busch in the nose last year! (BTW, I'm hoping that a miracle happens, and Jr. gets back in the lead in the chase.)
    kitty-cats rule!

I've always liked Spencer also Lee. I was at Bristol last year which was the race he was suspended for. When they introduced the 41 car (wasn't that the one he was driving?) it got a standing O. The boos for Busch were great.

I loved that too, Unk! Hearing a hundred thousand plus booing for Busch was the greatest.

On Spencer, this brings a whole new meaning to "Mr. Excitement".

+ Reply to Thread