just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    damn ! way to go Waywyrd!!!
    think you may have won

I dunno...Ilikai may have me beat.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    I dunno...Ilikai may have me beat.
    ooohhhhhh, vampirella, god i use to love her, read the comics in the 70s and even had the model of her that you put together.....ahhh the goodtimes!

I used to read those comics too, ages ago...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Don't think I did too good this week:

Jamie - 2nd
    Gordon - 9th
    Kahne - 13th
    Edwards - 24th
    Jr - 33rd

I think I'm gonna finally dump Edwards!
    kitty-cats rule!

Well, I'm finally back! We had a really great time at the race, except for the really drunk guy behind us who kept yelling rude things about Gordon. I'm used to that, though. It rained Sat. night and the whole place was covered in this red mud, so that kinda sucked. The bleachers were covered in mud and it dripped all over us (from above) when we were trying to leave, and then some a-hole (still in the bleachers) dumped his cooler of ice water while we were under the bleachers and drenched a ton of people. But it just missed us, thankfully, because we were frozen to the bone! I took a ton of pics, so hopefully I'll be able to post some this week.

Our seats were awesome! I could see everything from where we were, and a lot of the wrecks happened right in front of us, so that was cool. We'll definitely go again next year!

We got up to leave as soon as Johnson was done with his burnout, so I didn't hear what was going on with winners circle. The guy in front of us still had his headset on, however, and he heard about Hendrick's plane. He told me that they had just called Hendrick's team to a meeting and that they had pulled Johnson from winner's circle to tell them about the plane crash. The guy said that the plane had gone down in Patrick county. All they knew at the time was that Rick Hendrick was not on the plane.
    The fog was sooo bad that day. We left our hotel at 5:30 that morning, and the drive that took an hour the night before ended up taking almost two and a half in the morning, if that gives you any idea of how bad visibility was. Very, very sad ending to race day at Martinsville.

My drivers finished: 6,9,13,29,37

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123