+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: College Football 2004

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Alabama sucks again this year (losing our stud QB to a knee injury- and these damn NCAA sanctions) we'll recover from these sanctions and be a powerhouse again... muhwahaha

just wanted to add how much i enjoyed Tennessee getting their butts kicked yesterday- albeit to Auburn- but Phillip Fulmer is a dog faced whack job and his day with the NCAA is coming...

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    Alabama sucks again this year (losing our stud QB to a knee injury- and these damn NCAA sanctions) we'll recover from these sanctions and be a powerhouse again... muhwahaha

just wanted to add how much i enjoyed Tennessee getting their butts kicked yesterday- albeit to Auburn- but Phillip Fulmer is a dog faced whack job and his day with the NCAA is coming...
    Bama looked so good at the beginning of the season. It sucks to see them go out like that.

And yes, Phil Fulmer is a little bitch. I am throughly looking forward to seeing the dawgs whip TN's ass Saturday in Athens.

Man Marshall had two very close games againt Ohio State and Georgia. I keep pulling for them to get that big time win. I was really surprised to see Georgia dominate LSU the way they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Salome
    Just peeking in to say.... I'm from University of Iowa, and I think we beat Michigan State yesterday. (This doesn't really mean much to me, though, because I don't understand football. )
    Yes, Salome, you guys beat my boys... SOUNDLY.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

The Washington Huskies are 0-4. :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    And yes, Phil Fulmer is a little bitch. I am throughly looking forward to seeing the dawgs whip TN's ass Saturday in Athens.
    Looks like them Bulldawgs got their asses whupped by a Tennessee blue tick coonhound.

The tears are flowing here in Columbus as the Suckeyes drop 2 in a row. Being born and raised in Tennessee I'm not a Buckeye fan.

Bah, The Oregon Ducks are losing again And the game isn't telivised, hard to follow your team when you have to click re-fresh on a website :phhht

FORT Fogey
    Stanford lost to Notre Dame today 23-15. The sad thing is, Stanford was within the 10 yard line 3 times and couldn't get a touchdown!!!

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Well, Texas lost again to Oklahoma...Although it is a respectable loss this time they still will probably use it for a t-shirt or something next year...."From blowout to shutout." Blast you sooners!

The genius of coach Bill Callahan really showed last night. :rolleyes Nebraska suffered their worst loss in history losing 70-10 to Texas Tech.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast