+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: FORT Pro Pick 'em League

Leo
    Premium Member
    This last week is driving me nuts. With all of the playoff-bound teams resting their starters, I've got no idea who to pick.

I had the same troubles as well Leo. I even bet against my beloved Steeler's this week (although didn't put big numbers on them).
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I had fun too though I know squat about football I will be back next year too!!

I won't jinx Bama yet by congratulating her, I'll wait 'til the day is over.

Hmmm....only down by 33 points - no problem. Bama, you've been kicking butt with a consistently good season - last week was the only week where I actually gained some ground.
    I'm not entirely giving up hope, but I'd be happy to be able to get second with all of the competition around me (although that would be a drop from last year ) Good luck to everyone!
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I am down 56 points with the afternoon games to go. Damn upsets today are killing me!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    I am down 56 points with the afternoon games to go. Damn upsets today are killing me!
    I hear ya. I figured I'd go with the favorites to catch up on some points and I'm getting screwed Oh well....

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    down 49 points my self and losing more as I look at the afternoon games.....oh the misery......I do beleive a certain lady will be on top by the end of the night, but who am I to complain?

It's Going To The Wire!

Looks like it's going down to the final game tonight to determine the champion. If the Giants win we'll have a tie between Bama and ref and the champion will be chosen via the tie breaker. If Dallas wins, then Bama is the champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Looks like it's going down to the final game tonight to determine the champion. If the Giants win we'll have a tie between Bama and ref and the champion will be chosen via the tie breaker. If Dallas wins, then Bama is the champion.
    Oh the suspense......

YOU'RE TELLING ME. How did this happen? What is the tie breaker? Please someone tell me the tie breaker. Do we have golden goal overtime or a shootout... See how confused I am. I don't even know what sport were playing.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

+ Reply to Thread