+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Pro Pick 'em League

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Heh. I've got a big 3 on it. Should be a good game.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I have one point on this game also. I also realized I had the exact same picks as AmandaFabulous. Of course, she did slightly better on the confidence points.
    Who shot who in the what now?

If Green Bay wins tonight, LG will stay on top with 119 points. If Carolina wins, Bama and Little Z will be in a tie for first with 114. I think, anyway. I'm working it all out in my head, and that's always dangerous.

Also, Joeguy deserves some serious acknowledgement for making one hell of a spectacular comeback after the first couple of games.

I've got 2 points on Carolina today, not much, but it could vault me to 23rd. Go Panthers!

Amanda, you should have seen me with my little sheet of paper and pencil yesterday. I finally decided to put it all in excel this morning. Then I highlighted the correct picks. Pathetic. I know. :rolleyes

Oh and I did the same thing for my group from work....where I'm in 2nd place.
    Last edited by AmandaFabulous; 09-13-2004 at 11:39 AM.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Bah Humbug!!!!!

I was cruising until last nights game. Those pesky Bronco's had to go and screw it all up. I might have been in the top 3 with a Chiefs win. I only have 1 point riding on tonights game because it's too close to call.

I gotta say this is wicked fun. I'm more into this league than my other fantasy leagues (which I'm getting creamed in).
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Leo
    Premium Member
    Right now I'm pissed at the Ravens. 20-3? Geeez?

I had 15 points on them.

I have 11 on carolina, could bring me to 102
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    Wow. Look at LG, sitting up there at the top.

At least one of the mods made a decent showing, seeing as how the rest of us sucked in a big way this week.
    well, my extreme (and ill-advised) loyalty to the Packers will be my downfall. I've got 6 points on the Packers tonight, which will probaby equal the number of interceptions Favre tosses. I am enjoying my day at the top of the pool, however.

everyone in my pick 'em league at work thought I was going down in flames. We only put confidence on one "sure pick" (which is worth five times the rest of the other games) and my "sure pick" this week was San Diego. Insanity, they thought, but the Bolts came through.

thanks for the props, guys.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm just glad it's a girl.

Sorry guys.

+ Reply to Thread