+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Pro Pick 'em League

That's because we are good fans. Yay for us!

And also, yay for us for being in third!

But boo on a Pats win.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda

But boo on a Pats win.
    Agree. Not only do I have to suffer through the Red Sox comeback, but now my local news is inundated with Patriot garbage *wishes for the days of being back in Pittsburgh*.

As much as I wanted Indy to win, I just had to go with the Pats. I refuse to admit that they have a good squad, but yeah, they do.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    wrong thread Refguy, this is Football, not hockey.
    I am talking Football. With the black and white round ball that you kick with your feet. Indy should have won
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    As much as I wanted Indy to win, I just had to go with the Pats. I refuse to admit that they have a good squad, but yeah, they do.
    And Tom Brady

You know that was a factor.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Click on the top where it says 'Group Picks" and you can see 'em all. This feature only shows all the picks after the deadline. Last year it gave the confidence points as well. The only way to do that now, that I'm aware of, is to click on each individual team.
    I really miss that feature from last year. It was so much easier to see everyones confidence points in one place so you could get an idea of how the week would play out. It was also a lot easier to taunt people for putting 16 on a terrible team.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    And Tom Brady

You know that was a factor.
    Not to get all sorts of off-topic here (even though that's exactly what I'm going to do), but....seriously? Tom Brady? He has one of the most dull-witted looks I've ever seen on any ambulatory human being. His face just screams "Please use small words with me!" And I'm not even just saying this because I hate his team; he could be traded to the Bills tomorrow and I'd still assume he has a subscription to Highlights magazine.

Beyond that...yeah. I'd forgotten we could see everyone's con points right with their picks last year. They should definitely bring that feature back, because it was a huge pain in the ass going through and clicking on everyone's team.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    he could be traded to the Bills tomorrow and I'd still assume he has a subscription to Highlights magazine.
    You kill me girl.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

JR.
    Amanda, how can you say such vile things about the Pats? I am so disappointed in you.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Amanda, how can you say such vile things about the Pats? I am so disappointed in you.
    Because the Dolphins aren't good enough to be the team Bills fans hate with a passion anymore.

Although I still hate the stupid Dolphins too.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, 4 out of the 5 in the top 5 are women, yeah, women don't know football!!! way to go ladies!

+ Reply to Thread